• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind pioneer credit card

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm opening indusind pioneer account in a few days mainly for heritage credit card + the account seems good. want to know what are the possible negotiation options for the fees of the card, not a big fan of the vouchers though the voucher recovers the fee in a way. i see some people including @TechnoFino got it LTF by approval. Don't know if its possible for new application, the RM who will be opening my account told me he will try to take approval for better deal.

If someone has that card and that account please let me know your experience and at what price/deal you got the card.. If someone got LTF for fresh application please let me know that as well, i will force RM even more for LTF then..

Solution
I'm opening indusind pioneer account in a few days mainly for heritage credit card + the account seems good. want to know what are the possible negotiation options for the fees of the card, not a big fan of the vouchers though the voucher recovers the fee in a way. i see some people including @TechnoFino got it LTF by approval. Don't know if its possible for new application, the RM who will be opening my account told me he will try to take approval for better deal.

If someone has that card and that account please let me know your experience and at what price/deal you got the card.. If someone got LTF for fresh application please let me know that as well, i will force RM even more for LTF then..
I've the card as LTF...

simal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got this Pioneer metal card as LTF on my wife name so that I can cover international lounge access for my in laws when we are travelling together. I have Axis Reserve and Magnus to take care for my family. For LTF, you need to have significant NRV like 75L+ and some investment via Bank. I was planning to invest in traditional insurance savings plan anyway for risk diversification. I took ICICI Pru Gold policy via them and the approval for LTF needs to come from the country head. My RM's Manager took approval for this case personally.
What's the policy premium per Year? Will it have to be in excessive of 10L

Update - After negotiation he agreed for LTF, First he was asking for opening account with 1 cr, After negotiation i bring that down to 15 lakh 😂, he was also trying to sell policies and all.. i obviously denied that.. Later he asked he to open 3-4 account of my family members (not pioneer) to help him reach some targets.. and later he will club it to my pioneer, i see no harm in that so i agreed, also talked to the guy who will be taking the approval for me, he also agreed, so lets see account opening is now in process.. i will update once the card process will start..
Can you please DM me your RM's contact details? I'm unable to DM you.

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
I've the card as LTF without any such things, I tweeted about it but took down as it was not something went in a good way to others.
There are two factors that can get you LTF, a huge NRV + your RM's capability of getting approval or you need to know someone really capable enough. Though my process isn't duplicable at all, but the only way for you is to make your RM take the approval considering you're having really really high NRV, probable ~2Cr something that'd justify the wave off.

But for the best possible way is to check for the Oberoi Voucher offerings. They do work in a very different way which if strategically used, can give 2-3x value than the money you'll pay
could you give your rms number i wanted to try and upgrade my pinaccle to indulge or crest ltf if possible

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
Update - After negotiation he agreed for LTF, First he was asking for opening account with 1 cr, After negotiation i bring that down to 15 lakh 😂, he was also trying to sell policies and all.. i obviously denied that.. Later he asked he to open 3-4 account of my family members (not pioneer) to help him reach some targets.. and later he will club it to my pioneer, i see no harm in that so i agreed, also talked to the guy who will be taking the approval for me, he also agreed, so lets see account opening is now in process.. i will update once the card process will start..
can you share his contact

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
c
an you share his contacts
i was thinking of transferring my home loan to indusind so it would be good if i could take this card with that