• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind pioneer credit card

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm opening indusind pioneer account in a few days mainly for heritage credit card + the account seems good. want to know what are the possible negotiation options for the fees of the card, not a big fan of the vouchers though the voucher recovers the fee in a way. i see some people including @TechnoFino got it LTF by approval. Don't know if its possible for new application, the RM who will be opening my account told me he will try to take approval for better deal.

If someone has that card and that account please let me know your experience and at what price/deal you got the card.. If someone got LTF for fresh application please let me know that as well, i will force RM even more for LTF then..

Solution
I'm opening indusind pioneer account in a few days mainly for heritage credit card + the account seems good. want to know what are the possible negotiation options for the fees of the card, not a big fan of the vouchers though the voucher recovers the fee in a way. i see some people including @TechnoFino got it LTF by approval. Don't know if its possible for new application, the RM who will be opening my account told me he will try to take approval for better deal.

If someone has that card and that account please let me know your experience and at what price/deal you got the card.. If someone got LTF for fresh application please let me know that as well, i will force RM even more for LTF then..
I've the card as LTF...

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I've the card as LTF without any such things, I tweeted about it but took down as it was not something went in a good way to others.
There are two factors that can get you LTF, a huge NRV + your RM's capability of getting approval or you need to know someone really capable enough. Though my process isn't duplicable at all, but the only way for you is to make your RM take the approval considering you're having really really high NRV, probable ~2Cr something that'd justify the wave off.

But for the best possible way is to check for the Oberoi Voucher offerings. They do work in a very different way which if strategically used, can give 2-3x value than the money you'll pay
I have a quick query : For pioneer metal do add ons also get unlimited domestic and international lounge access ? I called up CC and that guy was smoking a pipe I believe told me only primary card holder gets everything. So i am a bit confused.

Pra

TF Buzz
I received priority pass with metal heritage for my self (primary) not for add-on
Can anyone throw a light on ad-on domestic & international lounge access ? Is it complimentary

yaathran

TF Select
I received priority pass with metal heritage for my self (primary) not for add-on
Can anyone throw a light on ad-on domestic & international lounge access ? Is it complimentary
Yes, Add on card holders also get unlimited lounge access domestically and internationally. You need to call customer care and raise request for add on card priority pass. Your credit card will work as "lounge key" to access lounges internationally too.

BCh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I haven’t got the voucher yet
but have discussed with rm about yatra voucher
Which voucher do we get by default?
A note of caution... Yatra vouchers are almost useless for 2 reasons:
1. It comes with short expiry which can't be extended.
2. Offers can't be applied along with voucher... so you'll miss multiple card offers which could be utilized otherwise.

Pra

TF Buzz
A note of caution... Yatra vouchers are almost useless for 2 reasons:
1. It comes with short expiry which can't be extended.
2. Offers can't be applied along with voucher... so you'll miss multiple card offers which could be utilized otherwise.
So bro! What are best alternatives?