• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind pioneer credit card

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm opening indusind pioneer account in a few days mainly for heritage credit card + the account seems good. want to know what are the possible negotiation options for the fees of the card, not a big fan of the vouchers though the voucher recovers the fee in a way. i see some people including @TechnoFino got it LTF by approval. Don't know if its possible for new application, the RM who will be opening my account told me he will try to take approval for better deal.

If someone has that card and that account please let me know your experience and at what price/deal you got the card.. If someone got LTF for fresh application please let me know that as well, i will force RM even more for LTF then..

Solution
I'm opening indusind pioneer account in a few days mainly for heritage credit card + the account seems good. want to know what are the possible negotiation options for the fees of the card, not a big fan of the vouchers though the voucher recovers the fee in a way. i see some people including @TechnoFino got it LTF by approval. Don't know if its possible for new application, the RM who will be opening my account told me he will try to take approval for better deal.

If someone has that card and that account please let me know your experience and at what price/deal you got the card.. If someone got LTF for fresh application please let me know that as well, i will force RM even more for LTF then..
I've the card as LTF...

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I want to know whether they downgrade account or deduct pioneer debit card charges in case of non maintainence? I called them they said they'll downgrade and charge non maintainence from 2nd quarter? Any experience? @Kartik2022

Last edited:

EINSTEIN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I read it all the vouchers will have it only 6 month validity. Thats make it harder on this deal. how u guys managed it. Any tips on that.
You have max 3 months after paying joining fees to claim vouchers.
After receiving the codes luxe gift cards have 1 year validity. So max is 15 months.
GYFTR ones are credited as balance which you can choose to convert in the vouchers of your choice which have a validity up to 1 year depending on brand.
After receiving GYFTR balance you can redeem in within 3 months.
So maximum time for GYFTR is 6+12 = 18 months
My suggestion would be if the expiration date is near convert them to your preferred brand which will give you 1 years time.

Last edited:

yaathran

TF Select

I got this Pioneer metal card as LTF on my wife name so that I can cover international lounge access for my in laws when we are travelling together. I have Axis Reserve and Magnus to take care for my family. For LTF, you need to have significant NRV like 75L+ and some investment via Bank. I was planning to invest in traditional insurance savings plan anyway for risk diversification. I took ICICI Pru Gold policy via them and the approval for LTF needs to come from the country head. My RM's Manager took approval for this case personally.

AshishR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got this Pioneer metal card as LTF on my wife name so that I can cover international lounge access for my in laws when we are travelling together. I have Axis Reserve and Magnus to take care for my family. For LTF, you need to have significant NRV like 75L+ and some investment via Bank. I was planning to invest in traditional insurance savings plan anyway for risk diversification. I took ICICI Pru Gold policy via them and the approval for LTF needs to come from the country head. My RM's Manager took approval for this case personally.
MY dumb RM failed to take approval from country head , hence i had to take 1.8L option

yaathran

TF Select
Maintain for some time like 2-3 months before applying as your rm will take an image of the list of end of the day balance and use that for approval.
Since many people are doing this method of opening with high NRV and withdrawing it soon after card approval, they explicitly said approvals are tougher nowadays. Since our relationship is little longer with bank and based on investment, RM's manager was able to take approval for LTF itself. RM took approval for only 90K waiver which I declined.