• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Misselling EazyDiner

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I already hold an Indusind Pinnacle credit card and I requested IndusInd over email to issue me EazyDiner card as well as LTF, they declined.

Then I sent a mail to head cards, they also declined, then I sent a mail to PNO, they told me they can issue EazyDiner card but they will close my Pinnacle card, I declined and told them to split the limit of my Pinnacle card and Issue me EazyDiner card as well.

Next day someone from IndusInd called me and told me that my request has been accepted and they will issue me EazyDiner card as LTF and I can keep Pinnacle as well. I was very happy and I accepted.

They told me since this is a new card issuance, I'll have to give my documents. I gave all my documents and they took 20 days and finally I was issued EazyDiner card by splitting my Pinnacle limit by almost half.

But then I received below sms:

Dear MR ---, thank you for choosing IndusInd Bank Credit Card! Your Card has been issued with a joining fee of INR 1999 which will be billed in the first monthly statement - IndusInd Bank

I sent email to PNO about this, they told me they can't issue this card as LTF and if someone promised me this card as LTF then share email. I didn't have any email, I only had call recording so I sent it then they're saying they can't see any attachment.

Can anyone suggest how can I tackle this?