• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Iconia Amex

ccdc

TF Ace
Hello, my iconia amex card expired recently and i got new card delivered. However the card number and CVV are not the same as earlier one. I thought only expiry woould change. Anyone faced this with indusind or any other bank? Any reason for me to worry since number and CVV are different...This is my first card being replaced by bank at expiry.

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
Hello, my iconia amex card expired recently and i got new card delivered. However the card number and CVV are not the same as earlier one. I thought only expiry woould change. Anyone faced this with indusind or any other bank? Any reason for me to worry since number and CVV are different...This is my first card being replaced by bank at expiry.
all banks send a new dc or cc after expiry
you will get new card numbers, expiry and cvv

thats how it is

hedgehog2122

TF Premier
Is it same with HDFC as well, i somehow tolerated moneyback for 6 years, during this span 2-3 cards were issued but card number never got change. It is only after upgrade to regalia from Visa to mastercard when card number got changed.

ccdc

TF Ace
Is it same with HDFC as well, i somehow tolerated moneyback for 6 years, during this span 2-3 cards were issued but card number never got change. It is only after upgrade to regalia from Visa to mastercard when card number got changed.
did hdfc on their own send you a card (same moneyback) after expiry in those 6 yrs?