• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Bank launches ePay Amex credit card

vm999

TF Select
A new credit card launched by IndusInd Bank.

Rewards are very attractive. Typical Amex by asking us to make >10 transactions per month to avail the full benefits.
Needs to see what are the reward limits and annual fee.

Reward for early payment

Get 5% cashback annually every time on payment of total due amount within 7 days of statement generation.

Unique Transaction based Rewards Program

Earn up to 10 Reward Points on each transaction with your completely digital ePay American Express® Credit Card

• 1st to 4th transaction in a statement cycle- Earn 4 Reward Points on each transaction
  • 5th to 10th transaction in a statement cycle- Earn 8 Reward Points on each transaction
  • Beyond the 10th transaction in a statement cycle- Earn 10 Reward Points on each transaction
  • Minimum transaction value- Rs 500

Spend on your card every month and get double the reward points

When you keep your ePay Card active for 11 months, you will get 2X Reward Points on all your spends done in the 12th month within an anniversary year.

E.g. if your card issuance date is 1st January, be active on your card from January to November by making at least 1 transaction each month and on December you will get 2X Reward Points on all your spends.

• 1st to 4th transaction in a statement cycle- Earn 8 Reward Points on each transaction
  • 5th to 10th transaction in a statement cycle- Earn 16 Reward Points on each transaction
  • Beyond the 10th transaction in a statement cycle- Earn 20 Reward Points on each transaction

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
so on zomato on order above 200..(WeFit) i can get 100rs off so i have no use of this virtual card other than that. i have legend already with 5 lakhs limit.. how can i get this card cause there is no apply button anywhere on induslnd website. regarding 5% CB will pay once i use this card so no need for any CB.

COSMOCRAT

TF Premier
This card offers flat 100rs off on transactions of 200rs+ on zomato. Plus on zomato there are two discounts i.e restaurant discount and payment mode discount which can be clubbed together. So if an item is 350rs then the restaurant discount of 120rs and 100rs discount with this card will bring the price to 130rs from 350rs, that's kinda good for a LTF card.

That is the only good thing about this one, although I'm still trying for the pinnacle.

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
This card offers flat 100rs off on transactions of 200rs+ on zomato. Plus on zomato there are two discounts i.e restaurant discount and payment mode discount which can be clubbed together. So if an item is 350rs then the restaurant discount of 120rs and 100rs discount with this card will bring the price to 130rs from 350rs, that's kinda good for a LTF card.

That is the only good thing about this one, although I'm still trying for the pinnacle.
This offer can be availed only for one time per card during entire offer duration :)