• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Exclusive 0 MAB!

Finchamp!

TF Premier
Hi All,

There are various posts in this community which talk about how one can obtain 0 MAB Indusind Exclusive savings account by linking it to Indusind Pinnacle or Indulge Card. I wanted to know whether, is there any other way, of making the Exclusive Account 0 MAB (e.g. by opening with higher initial deposit)?

Looking forward to constructive inputs!

Dharm

TF Premier
Hi All,

There are various posts in this community which talk about how one can obtain 0 MAB Indusind Exclusive savings account by linking it to Indusind Pinnacle or Indulge Card. I wanted to know whether, is there any other way, of making the Exclusive Account 0 MAB (e.g. by opening with higher initial deposit)?

I think higher initial deposit trick will not work here, because the offer for 0 MAB is clubbed with credit card.

i.e. Exclusive with Pinnacle/Indulge & Select with Legend card.

If anyone knows any tricks, I welcome for their feedback also

Finchamp!

TF Premier
I think higher initial deposit trick will not work here, because the offer for 0 MAB is clubbed with credit card.

i.e. Exclusive with Pinnacle/Indulge & Select with Legend card.

If anyone knows any tricks, I welcome for their feedback also
Is Exclusive 0 Balance MAB also available with Pioneer Credit Card?

Rohan

TF Premier
Hi All,

Suggestion: If you are able to wait till Diwali to get any account opening offers. ;):coffee:

saurabh0412

TF Buzz
If I upgrade to Indus Exclusive by keeping my Pinnacle Card as Surrogate, will my Add-on Exclusive Family accounts also become Zero Balance or only the Primary account becomes Zero Balance?

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

Best is that You can get a General Insurance of Rs. 20,000 premium so that you can maintain Exclusive A/c for Free.

Note: The premium of the account should be paid through main A/c only.

Kiranonlinee

TF Premier
Best is that You can get a General Insurance of Rs. 20,000 premium so that you can maintain Exclusive A/c for Free.

Note: The premium of the account should be paid through main A/c only.
Dose it make sense to pay 20k general insurance premium every year just get this account 0 MAB ?
Please enlighten me .

codenerd

TF Ace
Time to time, Indusind has some limited time special offers for savings account opening where by opening a particular account with say X amount, (initial funding), the account becomes unconditional zero MAB.
I myself opened my Indusind Partner Account joint account with my mom. I paid 2lakh MAB and it made the account 0MAB. I withdrew all the money after a month or so and till date its 0MAB. Also this account gave me LTF Visa Signature debit card which I use to pay credit card bill to get rewards.

Offer:

So similarly maybe they have something for Exclusive account but not sure.