• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can I upgrade a cobranded IndusInd card like Easydiner/Tiger to core card like Legend,Pinnacle later? Or can I get only those as a 2nd card?

sanx

TF Buzz
I am planning to apply for an IndusInd CC like Easydiner/Tiger as my 1st card from them. I am New to Bank (NTB) customer now.

I also plan to get the Pinnacle CC later on preferably as LTF and then get the Exclusive account as MAB. But I gathered from various threads here that getting a 2nd card will be via split limit basis and can only be applied offline. And probably then i will not get it for LTF?

What should be my plan of action? Should I refrain from taking cards like Easydiner now and wait till I get a LTF offer for Pinnacle?
But since I am NTB, how will I even be getting those offers?
I currently received a "pre-approved" offer from Paisabazar only for the Legend card.

Gaara

TF Ace
I am planning to apply for an IndusInd CC like Easydiner/Tiger as my 1st card from them. I am New to Bank (NTB) customer now.

I also plan to get the Pinnacle CC later on preferably as LTF and then get the Exclusive account as MAB. But I gathered from various threads here that getting a 2nd card will be via split limit basis and can only be applied offline. And probably then i will not get it for LTF?

What should be my plan of action? Should I refrain from taking cards like Easydiner now and wait till I get a LTF offer for Pinnacle?
I currently received a "pre-approved" offer from Paisabazar only for the Legend card.
If you could try C2C with an IndusInd Bank agent, they could inform you about which card you are eligible for. Check with them to see if you are being offered a better card than Easydiner/Tiger. If not, then you should proceed with your plan of applying for the Easydiner/Tiger Card and waiting for a Lifetime Free (LTF) Pinnacle Offer.

You’re correct that getting a second card often involves a split limit basis and requires an offline application. Be prepared for this process when you decide to apply for the Pinnacle card.

Remember, patience and strategic timing can lead to better rewards and benefits!

Tejo

TF Legend

Just take legend card, later apply for easy diner on split basis.

After a yr indus mostly will give an upgrade offer .... paid*

Eazydiner to Pinnacle upgrade might be not possible.