• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Inquiry on 0 MAB Indusind Exclusive A/C..

Finchamp!

TF Premier
Hi Family..

Wishing you guys a blessed Diwali!

I had a doubt regarding those Indusind Exclusive A/Cs which become 0 balance based on Pinnacle/ Indulge CC? What happens if someone upgrades their card to Pioneer or Crest subject to offer? Does the account made zero balance remain so? or does it revert back minimum balance of 1L/2L?

Thanks!

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Hi Family..

I had a doubt regarding those Indusind Exclusive A/Cs which become 0 balance based on Pinnacle/ Indulge CC? What happens if someone upgrades their card to Pioneer or Crest subject to offer? Does the account made zero balance remain so? or does it revert back minimum balance of 1L/2L?

Thanks!
You have to maintain balance.

Finchamp!

TF Premier
Thanks! My RM has reached out to me for CC upgrade to Crest. Basis the comments offered, I think it makes better sense to decline the upgrade as keeping 1L in a savings account (instead of an investment instrument) would be more lossy as compared to the benefits of Crest Card. Am I correct guys?

Finchamp!

TF Premier
Thanks! My RM has reached out to me for CC upgrade to Crest. Basis the comments offered, I think it makes better sense to decline the upgrade as keeping 1L in a savings account (instead of an investment instrument) would be more lossy as compared to the benefits of Crest Card. Am I correct guys?
On that note, is there any Credit Card by Indusind at all which is worth considering for an upgrade?

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
if he can get approval for ltf after one time payment ask him to split the limit between the two cards

jk51

TF Premier
Hi Family..

Thanks!
In order to keep Exclusive account with zero mab max you can upgrade is till Indulge as per their SOB. Anything apart from or above that would entail charges.

jk51

TF Premier
On that note, is there any Credit Card by Indusind at all which is worth considering for an upgrade?
Indusind cards are mostly focused on lifestyle benefits from cobranded cards such as Eazydiner (for dining)to Premium and super premium cards such as Indulge (unlimited golf sessions) and Pioneer (Unlimited domestic and International lounge accesses and 4 complimentary BMS tickets worth 1000/- each per quarter). Hence if one wants rewards they are not suitable at all but for lifestyle benefits and banking they are fabulous.

sjmajumder

TF Ace
I opened an IndusInd Exclusive Savings Account online and it asked me for funding of 90K which I paid and completed VKYC.

What is the process to convert it to 0 MAB? I am already holding a Pinnacle Credit Card.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I opened an IndusInd Exclusive Savings Account online and it asked me for funding of 90K which I paid and completed VKYC.

What is the process to convert it to 0 MAB? I am already holding a Pinnacle Credit Card.
Need to link both savings and credit card under the same Netbanking ID. Before you ask your next question about how to link, it's already on the forum and has been discussed numerous times, so please try searching first.

Need to link both savings and credit card under the same Netbanking ID. Before you ask your next question about how to link, it's already on the forum and has been discussed numerous times, so please try searching first.
I have linked my select savings account with legend credit card.
I have registered with mobile banking with credit card CIF number earlier. My savings and credit cards accounts are showing in that mobile banking. Still mobile banking user ID is credit card account CIF number only.
But during internet banking signup, it was not taking credit card CIF number as a user ID. Later I have registered with savings account CIF number and there I have linked my savings account and credit card.
So my mobile banking user ID and internet banking user ID are different but both savings and credit cards are showing in mobile banking/internet banking.
My query is should I change credit card user ID to savings account user ID in mobile banking or keep as it is?

Last edited:

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I have linked my select savings account with legend credit card.
I have registered with mobile banking with credit card CIF number earlier. My savings and credit cards accounts are showing in that mobile banking. Still mobile banking user ID is credit card account CIF number only.
But during internet banking signup, it was not taking credit card CIF number as a user ID. Later I have registered with savings account CIF number and there I have linked my savings account and credit card.
So my mobile baning user ID and internet banking user ID are different but both savings and credit cards are showing in mobile banking/internet banking.
My query is should I change credit card user ID to savings account user ID in mobile banking or keep as it is?
Leave it as it is 🤭