• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd credit card application expiry timeline

I applied for Pinnacle credit card as 10k+gst joining fees ,, but didn't do the final SMS confirmation .. I realised that LTF Legend CC is also sufficient for my purpose -[ getting a 0 MAB select or higher variant savings account as IndusInd ] . Now customer care is telling that they can't edit my ongoing application to Legend CC , and I have to wait till the application expires. Any idea on how much time does it takes if we don't click the final TnC SMS / Email link for card approval.. ?

Also can I apply via paisabazaar.com when I already have another application ongoing with IndusInd directly ?

Last edited:
Solution
I applied for Pinnacle credit card as 10k+gst joining fees ,, but didn't do the final SMS confirmation .. I realised that LTF Legend CC is also sufficient for my purpose -[ getting a 0 MAB select or higher variant savings account as IndusInd ] . Now customer care is telling that they can't edit my ongoing application to Legend CC , and I have to wait till the application expires. Any idea on how much time does it takes if we don't click the final TnC SMS / Email link for card approval.. ?

Also can I apply via paisabazaar.com when I already have another application ongoing with IndusInd directly ?
The cooldown is 3 months for IndusInd. So for new application, you need to wait for 3 months to apply

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod

The cooldown is 3 months for IndusInd. So for new application, you need to wait for 3 months to apply

Solution
The cooldown is 3 months for IndusInd.
I don't think 3 months is the wait time for application expiry.
I am in similar situation. I applied for Legend. In the application I put my current address which I don't have the proof for. I asked customer care to chang the address but they said they can't and have to wait for 6 months for the application to expire. I applied for CC on 22nd Dec 2022 and it has been 3 months plus, but still the application exists.

I don't think 3 months is the wait time for application expiry.
I am in similar situation. I applied for Legend. In the application I put my current address which I don't have the proof for. I asked customer care to chang the address but they said they can't and have to wait for 6 months for the application to expire. I applied for CC on 22nd Dec 2022 and it has been 3 months plus, but still the application exists.
Ok thanks .. but this is so silly .. may be there back end tech is too old school and doesn’t allow any changes to existing application.. lack of flexibility.. the software/ application designer didn’t think about it .. lol .. at least they should have an option to delete the application if no edit is allowed and reapply ..

hackymanoj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm in same situation too. I have applied for the Indusind legend sometime in the month of may 2022, it was rejected as I didn't have a local address proof. I have been trying to apply from the last 3-4 months still I can't apply. I have sent like 15-20 emais yet my issue didn't get resolved and raised on the Twitter still no luck. I was fed up and raised this to nodal officer last week and now it says my application doesn't exist when I try to resume the application which wasn't the case before. It was showing me as rejected when I try to apply or resume the application. Now from the past one week, I'm getting different error saying we are facing technical difficulties ehy trying to apply. Atleast I started to get good response after raising to nodal officer.

E
I'm in same situation too. I have applied for the Indusind legend sometime in the month of may 2022, it was rejected as I didn't have a local address proof. I have been trying to apply from the last 3-4 months still I can't apply. I have sent like 15-20 emais yet my issue didn't get resolved and raised on the Twitter still no luck. I was fed up and raised this to nodal officer last week and now it says my application doesn't exist when I try to resume the application which wasn't the case before. It was showing me as rejected when I try to apply or resume the application. Now from the past one week, I'm getting different error saying we are facing technical difficulties ehy trying to apply. Atleast I started to get good response after raising to nodal officer.
Email id ?

R0H17

TF Select

Generally it’s 90 days. But, if you have applied via a RM and you have not accepted the TnC, it is 15 days.

If you have an existing open application with IndusInd, any other application you create will be rejected.

hackymanoj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you don't mind could you please check what would it show when you try to resume or create a new application?
I gave up .. :) .. agent called me few days back and told that can apply .. but I don't have interest now .. Better is apply via cashkaro and get some 1500 or 1000 amazon voucher . .dm me for referral ..

anantnitish

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Generally it’s 90 days. But, if you have applied via a RM and you have not accepted the TnC, it is 15 days.

If you have an existing open application with IndusInd, any other application you create will be rejected.
I closed my indusind card few days ago ?
When can I reapply?

R0H17

TF Select
I’d recommend you to go the offline route. Mention that you’ve recently closed an IndusInd CC.

Online has an issue with applications for people that have closed an earlier IndusInd CC. They sometimes reject these applications. You can try now and see.