• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

financewizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got Legend to Pinnacle Upgrade offer. To me, the reward ratio is slightly better in Pinnacle, but the key deal breaker is 3 * BOGO offer for Book My Show Movie tickets as I go to movies with friends frequently. However, the Book My Show T&C are a bit tricky for the IndusInd cards. For Legend - on a daily basis there are specific timeslots on which you have to do the booking, else those limited tickets will be sold out..
When I looked for Pinnacle Cards, T&C - I see the following:
"The number of free tickets available monthly are limited and customers can avail this offer on a First Come First Serve basis for the month"
So does this means that the free tickets are usually booked out in the start of the month? Has anyone availed BOBO with IndusInd Pinnacle CC at the end of the month etc??

jk51

TF Premier
Yes
I got Legend to Pinnacle Upgrade offer. To me, the reward ratio is slightly better in Pinnacle, but the key deal breaker is 3 * BOGO offer for Book My Show Movie tickets as I go to movies with friends frequently. However, the Book My Show T&C are a bit tricky for the IndusInd cards. For Legend - on a daily basis there are specific timeslots on which you have to do the booking, else those limited tickets will be sold out..
When I looked for Pinnacle Cards, T&C - I see the following:
"The number of free tickets available monthly are limited and customers can avail this offer on a First Come First Serve basis for the month"
So does this means that the free tickets are usually booked out in the start of the month? Has anyone availed BOBO with IndusInd Pinnacle CC at the end of the month etc??

Yes they are available at times but the caveat remains the same, it’s not 100% assured. Many a times it’ll show that the offer is exhausted. If you frequent theaters on a regular basis then Indusind Eazydiner and RBL play is best for movies.

Alternatively upgrade to pinnacle, open zero mab exclusive account basis pinnacle relationship and obtain Visa Exclusive & Master Exclusive debit cards. You’ll have quota of 3 tickets of upto 500/- each on both the cards then (no availability issue)

financewizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes

Yes they are available at times but the caveat remains the same, it’s not 100% assured. Many a times it’ll show that the offer is exhausted. If you frequent theaters on a regular basis then Indusind Eazydiner and RBL play is best for movies.

Alternatively upgrade to pinnacle, open zero mab exclusive account basis pinnacle relationship and obtain Visa Exclusive & Master Exclusive debit cards. You’ll have quota of 3 tickets of upto 500/- each on both the cards then (no availability issue)
Thank you. That helps a lot. Are there any annual charges for visa exclusive debit cards when got alongside zero mab exclusive account with pinnacle cc??

n_kumar

TF Buzz
Yes

How to open exclusive account with 0 mab with pinnacle!?

taskmaster

TF Select
This is there for all of them. I had a Grande debit card with buy 1 get 1 offer and i tried booking on republic day and it was full.