• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Bank Partner Account Suggestion

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
A few days ago when I visited Indus bank the employee told me a offer on opening of indus partner account wherein I have to deposit a cheque of rs 2L at opening which I can withdraw as soon as account gets opened and the account then remains zero balance and he also assured that they don't downgrade accounts like HDFC in case of non maintenance of mab.

Is it worth opening the account??

churn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Maybe you are the lucky one
For me it shows "relationship manager yet to be assigned"
😢
You should get an RM. Write to them asking your RM details. May help. Also for the free Fastag, it mentions "Get a Free *FastTag for your Car ride, contact your nearest Branch or Relationship Manager for details". So sometimes you may have an RM I guess.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You should get an RM. Write to them asking your RM details. May help. Also for the free Fastag, it mentions "Get a Free *FastTag for your Car ride, contact your nearest Branch or Relationship Manager for details". So sometimes you may have an RM I guess.
But on the website it isn't mentioned anywhere that partner variant is assigned a RM,
It is only shown for exclusive account.

yashawant.basu

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I just opened the account in last week of Aug smooth process through branch and withdrew the 2lakhs after account was active. The only complaint is that I received a normal instant debit card that comes as part of the kit and the VISA signature debit card has not been received even after 2 weeks. There seems to be a delay and have informed RM. Will update when I receive both

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
I just opened the account in last week of Aug smooth process through branch and withdrew the 2lakhs after account was active. The only complaint is that I received a normal instant debit card that comes as part of the kit and the VISA signature debit card has not been received even after 2 weeks. There seems to be a delay and have informed RM. Will update when I receive both
Did you received instant account opening kit for your branch?

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You shouldn't have accepted the instant opening kit, maybe that's the reason you haven't received you debit card yet coz they have already provided it in the welcome kit.
I didn't get any instant welcome kit but git the signature dc delivered within 1 week

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can somebody help me in getting reliable contact from NCR region to open this partner account. As I already once got fooled by my nearest branch where neither RM nor BM interested in opening any type of 0 MAB account. I approached them to open select/exclusive account on the basis of my legend CC , where RM first assure me to get the exclusive account but instead he opened some max multiplier account and told me that in week will upgrade to exclusive but soon I realized that he is fooling me I complaint to BM who is a lady , and she too seems to be arrogant completely denied to open any account basis of CC, and when enquire about offer going for partner account she denied it too, hence i asked to close the account which she had done instantaneously.. so very bad experience... Even had to paid rs200+gst for closure of account without gaining anything

yashawant.basu

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
You shouldn't have accepted the instant opening kit, maybe that's the reason you haven't received you debit card yet coz they have already provided it in the welcome kit.
I didn't get any instant welcome kit but git the signature dc delivered within 1 week
I contacted my RM he said that it will be dispatched from Mumbai within a week

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

As you are from Mumbai I can help you getting this account open easily as I have some contacts in Indusind.
Do let me know if interested.
I want to open exclusive account can you help me connect?

Are they still offering 0 MAB?

kjs

TF Premier
Is there any way we can get this account as on Today. Did anyone try to check with branch after the offer ended ? Any other bank that offers similar account ?

Toufiq99

TF Buzz
Has anyone availed the Free* Fastag with the IndusInd Partner Account?
I have the account since a year now and am in need of a new Fastag now that Paytm is getting bashed.

Would prefer availing the free Fastag with this Partner Account if it's easy to get. I am unable to connect with the RM assigned to me and the base branch is a bit far from my place to enquire there