• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Bank Partner Account Suggestion

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
A few days ago when I visited Indus bank the employee told me a offer on opening of indus partner account wherein I have to deposit a cheque of rs 2L at opening which I can withdraw as soon as account gets opened and the account then remains zero balance and he also assured that they don't downgrade accounts like HDFC in case of non maintenance of mab.

Is it worth opening the account??

You ca even open it without a joint holder. The only condition is that the primary account holder should be a new customer for the bank
Thanks for that info. But what would I do with the account that my partner already has (Select ac which requires 50 AQB). Can her account be linked to my new account ? Or I would need to close her account and get a new joint one.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thanks for that info. But what would I do with the account that my partner already has (Select ac which requires 50 AQB). Can her account be linked to my new account ? Or I would need to close her account and get a new joint one.
Yes you can include her account in the family banking of partner account which allows upto 4 accounts.