• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Bank Non Mantainence Account Offer

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Indusind Bank is offering a non mantainence waiver offer on all of its accounts which are placed equal to lower than its Exclusive account for an initial high value account opening cheque which gives you host of benefits. With an exclusive account you get
1) Lockers on Discount with 1st year complete locker fee waiver!
2) Attractive Interest Rates
3) 20% off on BigBasket
4) Zero Forex Markup Debit Card
5) 20% off on Swiggy on Weekends
6) BMS BOGO Offer
7)Upto 0.92% cashback on monthly spends of ₹1,13,000 per month using Exclusive Debit Card - If you have a signature exclusive debit card and if you spend 1.13L (single transaction) you can earn 0.92% flat cashback (in form of reward points, redeemable against cash).

Account variant and required initial funding-

Screenshot_20221021_124803.jpg

Offer period- 1st Oct to 31st Oct, 2022.

Offer valid till 31st October 2022. Go rush as this is the best time to get a non mantainence premium account for life. The initial funding is very small IMO for the benefits offered. #NotSponsored

Offer Link https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/offers/savings-account-festive-offers-tnc.html

Attachments

• Mobile-640px-466px.png
    Mobile-640px-466px.png
    86 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What's the point of 2 accounts anyways lol.

Happy with 1 exclusive one :D
One of the major reason I opened seperate account was the old partner account offer had lifetime free/nrv wavier specified in the offer itself.

Whereas there wasn't a clear wording in the latest exclusive offer, some were claiming it for be lifetime NMC wavier and some were claiming it to be only valid for 1st year.

So I didn't wanted to risk of losing the partner account by upgrading it to exclusive and this offer turning out to be only for 1st year.
If this happens to be true I would be left with nothing neither partner nor exclusive account.

So to be at a safer side I opened seperate account so that if I have to close it after 1yr(if the offer is for 1st yr only) I still have the partner account there with me.

aryanraj

TF Select
Cheque is debited, How much time it will take now to get the activated account? I assume once the initial funding reached, account will get activated. Account Manager said, will be cleared today at 7PM. Is there any way to get LTF free credit card, Legend or Pinnacle (Preferred) based on Exclusive account ?

or any other way to get the CC LTF? There seems to be going LTF offer for PLATINUM CC.

vatsalhk

TF Buzz
One of the major reason I opened seperate account was the old partner account offer had lifetime free/nrv wavier specified in the offer itself.

Whereas there wasn't a clear wording in the latest exclusive offer, some were claiming it for be lifetime NMC wavier and some were claiming it to be only valid for 1st year.

So I didn't wanted to risk of losing the partner account by upgrading it to exclusive and this offer turning out to be only for 1st year.
If this happens to be true I would be left with nothing neither partner nor exclusive account.

So to be at a safer side I opened seperate account so that if I have to close it after 1yr(if the offer is for 1st yr only) I still have the partner account there with me.
I've taken written confirmation that's it's LTF. No MAB criterial at all.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
haven't received the statement yet but there was an initial confirmation shared by them called "TAB" which mentioned the MAB as 2L. RM said to ignore this. all just a mystery.
Yes that can be ignored
Whenever any bank has some offer going on they don't change the entire system just for the sake of the offer.

Everything is taken care of at the backend.