• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Bank Non Mantainence Account Offer

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Indusind Bank is offering a non mantainence waiver offer on all of its accounts which are placed equal to lower than its Exclusive account for an initial high value account opening cheque which gives you host of benefits. With an exclusive account you get
1) Lockers on Discount with 1st year complete locker fee waiver!
2) Attractive Interest Rates
3) 20% off on BigBasket
4) Zero Forex Markup Debit Card
5) 20% off on Swiggy on Weekends
6) BMS BOGO Offer
7)Upto 0.92% cashback on monthly spends of ₹1,13,000 per month using Exclusive Debit Card - If you have a signature exclusive debit card and if you spend 1.13L (single transaction) you can earn 0.92% flat cashback (in form of reward points, redeemable against cash).

Account variant and required initial funding-

Screenshot_20221021_124803.jpg

Offer period- 1st Oct to 31st Oct, 2022.

Offer valid till 31st October 2022. Go rush as this is the best time to get a non mantainence premium account for life. The initial funding is very small IMO for the benefits offered. #NotSponsored

Offer Link https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/offers/savings-account-festive-offers-tnc.html

Attachments

• Mobile-640px-466px.png
    Mobile-640px-466px.png
    86 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

Infinite

TF Select
VIP Lounge
If you don't get any satisfactory response from RBI as well then you can lodge a complaint in consumer court through online portal along with all the necessary proofs.
Issue finally resolved : lien has been removed and non-maintenance charges are reversed

Took around 2.5 months

I am planning to get the account closed.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Hi, i visited the bank on Nov 1, they were offering Partner account using double IP but i asked only to go with 0 MAB Exclusive and they were just keep repeating both accounts are same but it is not.

I was about to go and open Delite and the account manager asked me to wait and talked with Branch manager and said we can try using Double IP for exclusive and they put the same in while filing the application. Said, It worked. The application is filed with 4Lakh initial deposit but the cheque is still not cleared but i received email that welcome kit is being generated also the application form pdf.

In pdf the product type show is INDIVIDUAL SAVINGS but card type is Signature EXCLUSIVE Card.

Now, i have keep repeated the same, 0 MAB EXCLUSIVE ACCOUNT both in the front of Account and Branch Manager, if any amount get deducted, i will write to Nodal officer as i have made 4 Lakh initial deposit as a proof.

Could you really confirm the "Server Side changes", is the promo box not visible? I was able to see Promo and Ref box(left blank) while filing.
Maybe it was first day.... Today I saw the tab off the bank official... Exclusive account was not in drop down menu....

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi, i visited the bank on Nov 1, they were offering Partner account using double IP but i asked only to go with 0 MAB Exclusive and they were just keep repeating both accounts are same but it is not.

I was about to go and open Delite and the account manager asked me to wait and talked with Branch manager and said we can try using Double IP for exclusive and they put the same in while filing the application. Said, It worked. The application is filed with 4Lakh initial deposit but the cheque is still not cleared but i received email that welcome kit is being generated also the application form pdf.

In pdf the product type show is INDIVIDUAL SAVINGS but card type is Signature EXCLUSIVE Card.

Now, i have keep repeated the same, 0 MAB EXCLUSIVE ACCOUNT both in the front of Account and Branch Manager, if any amount get deducted, i will write to Nodal officer as i have made 4 Lakh initial deposit as a proof.

Could you really confirm the "Server Side changes", is the promo box not visible? I was able to see Promo and Ref box(left blank) while filing.
This I kind of risky move.
If the promo code worked it's great but the account goes under a review from the backend and they won't be aware of the promises made by the branch ppl.

To be frank the bank has every right to not consider this account under the offer coz the account opening date will be of November and offer ended on October.
Even if you contact nodal officer you won't have any proof to justify your point.

I am not try to speak anything against you just trying to alert you.

And if you successfully get the account that's a great thing.

Cheers!!

aryanraj

TF Select
Maybe it was first day.... Today I saw the tab off the bank official... Exclusive account was not in drop down menu....
Oh, i can ask the account manager, he filed the application if the option is removed or still available if you wish to get an update. Although, i am gonna write an email to confirm about the my account MAB is 0 or not once i get my account in a day or two.

aryanraj

TF Select
This I kind of risky move.
If the promo code worked it's great but the account goes under a review from the backend and they won't be aware of the promises made by the branch ppl.

To be frank the bank has every right to not consider this account under the offer coz the account opening date will be of November and offer ended on October.
Even if you contact nodal officer you won't have any proof to justify your point.

I am not try to speak anything against you just trying to alert you.

And if you successfully get the account that's a great thing.

Cheers!!
Yes, it is the risk i took and i wished to act atleast on OCT31. If it will not zero account, both Branch and Account manager reputation will degrade, i have already shared everything that i am a webdev, need only zero ex a/c. Nothing more or less.

Things never work as we want and if this happen, will close the account, i assume it is rs200 closure charge as per the account pdf.

Sometime you need to trust peoples, i see there is a little loss in this so i decided to go with it. Indusind is not popular in my area so i assume if it will not zero MAB, branch manager will help me to make it zero or Closure will be the option.

I will learn and that's what matters at the end.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Oh, i can ask the account manager, he filed the application if the option is removed or still available if you wish to get an update. Although, i am gonna write an email to confirm about the my account MAB is 0 or not once i get my account in a day or two.
If u can contact and ask him if he can see exclusive account today under the offer

Francis@Aj

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi all, I have a query regarding Indusind credit card, I closed the card in August this year, I asked RM to check with credit card team for cooling period to apply, he said 3 months can anyone confirm it?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hi all, I have a query regarding Indusind credit card, I closed the card in August this year, I asked RM to check with credit card team for cooling period to apply, he said 3 months can anyone confirm it?
normally 3 months fine but the reason for closure matters.
If its closed on own request then fine and some banks have weird policy once if we close their card then they wont issue again (internal policy)

Ok, i got my welcome kit, cheque book and my account is now fully functional. I have few queries.

1) How to get MasterCard world DC, it says no upgrade available.
2) As everyone is excited about we got LT non maintenance exclusive account, will they remove/downgrade the exclusive account just like how HDFC does for preferred and imperia customers if they don’t maintain the required bal/nrv?