• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Bank Non Mantainence Account Offer

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Indusind Bank is offering a non mantainence waiver offer on all of its accounts which are placed equal to lower than its Exclusive account for an initial high value account opening cheque which gives you host of benefits. With an exclusive account you get
1) Lockers on Discount with 1st year complete locker fee waiver!
2) Attractive Interest Rates
3) 20% off on BigBasket
4) Zero Forex Markup Debit Card
5) 20% off on Swiggy on Weekends
6) BMS BOGO Offer
7)Upto 0.92% cashback on monthly spends of ₹1,13,000 per month using Exclusive Debit Card - If you have a signature exclusive debit card and if you spend 1.13L (single transaction) you can earn 0.92% flat cashback (in form of reward points, redeemable against cash).

Account variant and required initial funding-

Screenshot_20221021_124803.jpg

Offer period- 1st Oct to 31st Oct, 2022.

Offer valid till 31st October 2022. Go rush as this is the best time to get a non mantainence premium account for life. The initial funding is very small IMO for the benefits offered. #NotSponsored

Offer Link https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/offers/savings-account-festive-offers-tnc.html

Attachments

• Mobile-640px-466px.png
    Mobile-640px-466px.png
    86 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:

cardfreak

TF Buzz
Ok, i got my welcome kit, cheque book and my account is now fully functional. I have few queries.

1) How to get MasterCard world DC, it says no upgrade available.
2) As everyone is excited about we got LT non maintenance exclusive account, will they remove/downgrade the exclusive account just like how HDFC does for preferred and imperia customers if they don’t maintain the required bal/nrv?
call customer care and ask for master card, they will issue. About maintenance, although its LT but just in case they want to downgrade they will send alert before 30 days. Some say Waiver will be mentioned in monthly statements.

Last edited:

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Ok, i got my welcome kit, cheque book and my account is now fully functional. I have few queries.

1) How to get MasterCard world DC, it says no upgrade available.
2) As everyone is excited about we got LT non maintenance exclusive account, will they remove/downgrade the exclusive account just like how HDFC does for preferred and imperia customers if they don’t maintain the required bal/nrv?
No this is special wavier account so no downgrade hopefully.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have upgraded to select from delite. I have 3 card now for select visa and master card and platinum. No confirmation about charges of extra cards. plus virtual card.

for exclusive not tried yet as I asked for mastercard while account opening and same is issued
Actually I forgot to mention about mastercard while account opening thus recieved a visa variant.

cardfreak

TF Buzz
Can you once confirm about the charges by calling customer care and update me,
I no extra charges i too shall request for MasterCard dc
My RM told me he will reverse charges if levied, I will use it for 6M to 1 year as most cards are 1 year free. Don''t want to alert backend ;)

you can confirm yourself , if you want mastecard get it by calling, say I requested mastercard but mistakenly sent visa and block visa in case they quote any charges

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What is special in Partner account? Do you not need initial funding when you ask for a separate exclusive a/c?
Nothing special everything is almost same as of exclusive account.
But if you have already have 0 mab partner account then instead of upgrading why not open seperate 0 mab exclusive account.

I had open partner account under offer in May
Now opened exclusive account under offer as well
2 premium accounts at 0mab

aryanraj

TF Select
But if you have already have 0 mab partner account then instead of upgrading why not open seperate 0 mab exclusive account.

I assume Upgrading not required initial funding but opening a new one required 4L funding.

vatsalhk

TF Buzz

What's the point of 2 accounts anyways lol.

Happy with 1 exclusive one :D