• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Bank Non Mantainence Account Offer

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Indusind Bank is offering a non mantainence waiver offer on all of its accounts which are placed equal to lower than its Exclusive account for an initial high value account opening cheque which gives you host of benefits. With an exclusive account you get
1) Lockers on Discount with 1st year complete locker fee waiver!
2) Attractive Interest Rates
3) 20% off on BigBasket
4) Zero Forex Markup Debit Card
5) 20% off on Swiggy on Weekends
6) BMS BOGO Offer
7)Upto 0.92% cashback on monthly spends of ₹1,13,000 per month using Exclusive Debit Card - If you have a signature exclusive debit card and if you spend 1.13L (single transaction) you can earn 0.92% flat cashback (in form of reward points, redeemable against cash).

Account variant and required initial funding-

Screenshot_20221021_124803.jpg

Offer period- 1st Oct to 31st Oct, 2022.

Offer valid till 31st October 2022. Go rush as this is the best time to get a non mantainence premium account for life. The initial funding is very small IMO for the benefits offered. #NotSponsored

Offer Link https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/offers/savings-account-festive-offers-tnc.html

Attachments

• Mobile-640px-466px.png
    Mobile-640px-466px.png
    86 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What is the difference between the debit card of exclusive account and partner account... Both offer visa signature card I guess...???
I have both cards they are exactly same, also look exactly same just exclusive dc has exclusive written on it while partner dc has nothing written on it.

The only difference is in usage
Partner: 1.5L ATM withdrawals/3L Online & 1Free international ATM withdrawal.

Exclusive: 2L ATM withdrawals/4L Online & Unlimited international ATM withdrawal along with zero forex

Last edited:

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is Indus the only bank to ever come with such offer - zero balance account and LTF DC after initial high deposit? Or has it been done by other banks in the past? I remember ICICI Pocket Savings account (not to be confused with Pocket wallet/prepaid card which they have now). That was a rare 0-balance true savings account from ICICI. (I know about ICICI Wealth account but that is TOO HIGH, I went to ask at my branch and they were like "Sir you can't afford it, it's like 30 lakhs initial deposit" and shooed me off.)
The initial funding is negotiable it depends on how better you can negotiate.
I've opened ICICI wealth with 5L initial funding last month.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I have both cards they are exactly same, also look exactly same just exclusive dc has exclusive written on it while partner dc has nothing written on it.

Exclusive: 2L ATM withdrawals/4L Online & Unlimited international ATM withdrawal along with zero forex
Unfortunately I have to go with partner account as exclusive removed from offers.... Was waiting for the amount and the offer is gone now... I don't need international transactions so I guess partner account will be only option... Can we hold both partner and exclusive account together in future...?? Is there any difference in pre approved offers for credit card in both accounts...???

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Unfortunately I have to go with partner account as exclusive removed from offers.... Was waiting for the amount and the offer is gone now... I don't need international transactions so I guess partner account will be only option... Can we hold both partner and exclusive account together in future...?? Is there any difference in pre approved offers for credit card in both accounts...???
Yes you can hold both accounts together.

I am not sure about the pre approved cc coz I don't have any experience regarding it but the bank considers partner account a normal account whereas exclusive account as a premium account coz the exclusive and pioneer account have same customer care service department along with priority query resolution for both variants and different customer care department for the rest of the accounts.

So I think the exclusive account might have more chances of pre approved offer.

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What is the difference between the debit card of exclusive account and partner account... Both offer visa signature card I guess...???
There are quite a few of them, check the bank page below:

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Weren't you aware of the offer last month??

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge

Main difference between two are the zero markup fee on foreign spending under exclusive account card

vatsalhk

TF Buzz
Would anyone have screenshot of the October offer by any chance? If yes, please send here or DM. On website they've replaced the page with Nov offer.

@bhavyegoel if you have please provide.

Thanks a ton in advance!

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Here here is the attached pdf for the indusind october offer.
Would anyone have screenshot of the October offer by any chance? If yes, please send here or DM. On website they've replaced the page with Nov offer.

@bhavyegoel if you have please provide.

Thanks a ton in advance!
Even if u try to get exclusive by showing this pdf.... They have made changes on server side... Now only the November specific accounts are shown in the tab of bank officials... I visited the branch today that by luck if I can get exclusive under same offer

aryanraj

TF Select
Even if u try to get exclusive by showing this pdf.... They have made changes on server side... Now onky the November specific accounts are shown in the tab of bank officials... I visited the branch today that by luck if I can get exclusive under same offer
Hi, i visited the bank on Nov 1, they were offering Partner account using double IP but i asked only to go with 0 MAB Exclusive and they were just keep repeating both accounts are same but it is not.

He also showed one partner account having double IP applied. But My Goal was DELITE OR EXCLUSIVE.

I was about to go and open Delite and the account manager asked me to wait and talked with Branch manager and said we can try using Double IP for exclusive and they put the same in while filing the application. Said, It worked. The application is filed with 4Lakh initial deposit but the cheque is still not cleared but i received email that welcome kit is being generated also the application form pdf.

In pdf the product type show is INDIVIDUAL SAVINGS but card type is Signature EXCLUSIVE Card.

Now, i have keep repeated the same, 0 MAB EXCLUSIVE ACCOUNT both in the front of Account and Branch Manager, if any amount get deducted, i will write to Nodal officer as i have made 4 Lakh initial deposit as a proof.

Could you really confirm the "Server Side changes", is the promo box not visible? I was able to see Promo and Referral box(left blank) while filing.