• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Bank Non Mantainence Account Offer

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Indusind Bank is offering a non mantainence waiver offer on all of its accounts which are placed equal to lower than its Exclusive account for an initial high value account opening cheque which gives you host of benefits. With an exclusive account you get
1) Lockers on Discount with 1st year complete locker fee waiver!
2) Attractive Interest Rates
3) 20% off on BigBasket
4) Zero Forex Markup Debit Card
5) 20% off on Swiggy on Weekends
6) BMS BOGO Offer
7)Upto 0.92% cashback on monthly spends of ₹1,13,000 per month using Exclusive Debit Card - If you have a signature exclusive debit card and if you spend 1.13L (single transaction) you can earn 0.92% flat cashback (in form of reward points, redeemable against cash).

Account variant and required initial funding-

Screenshot_20221021_124803.jpg

Offer period- 1st Oct to 31st Oct, 2022.

Offer valid till 31st October 2022. Go rush as this is the best time to get a non mantainence premium account for life. The initial funding is very small IMO for the benefits offered. #NotSponsored

Offer Link https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/offers/savings-account-festive-offers-tnc.html

Attachments

• Mobile-640px-466px.png
    Mobile-640px-466px.png
    86 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
its been almost 2.5+ months he is pulling me to maintain. firstly he said maintain only for this month. but now every month, he called yesterday said plz maintain our incentive comes after 3 months of me maintaining the amount.
Thanks for sharing this. This is damn cool, really got to do this. But one MC should be enough for this right? I know MC has some good offers like Stay 3 Pay for 2 for loads of International hotels and a lot more as well

Any update regarding grouping.
1. How to do grouping online or over call?
2. Will this Maintainancence waiver be applicable after grouping?
For me they took grouping form during account opening, was processed even before account was opened.

2) I need confirmation of this as well.

I sent them a detailed set of queries via email last week but they still haven't responded. Guess I'll just have to risk it regarding
a) The debit card fee applicable if balance isn't maintained
b) Facilities, MAB required, NMC waiver, DC fees if balance not maintained for addons
c) Applicability of NMC waiver for subsequent years (I guess there are enough answers here regarding this)
Please update if you get a response. This is all key information.

was any delivery message received, I too opened on 27th but yet to receive the kit.
You will get it directly, no SMS until out for delivery

FYI, in email after dispatch, they will mention the tracking id, it works, I tried.

vatsalhk

TF Buzz
Can someone please send a photo of welcome kit?

For reference, I approached bank for exclusive account. And they opened IndusInd partner account.

They are saying over and over exclusive requires 2L MAB because offer isn't valid on Exclusive account, I showed them offer document still same..

They now say to show a photo of welcome kit that any other person who has opened via this route.

sasha

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

For reference, I approached bank for exclusive account. And they opened IndusInd partner account.

They are saying over and over exclusive requires 2L MAB because offer isn't valid on Exclusive account, I showed them offer document still same..

They now say to show a photo of welcome kit that any other person who has opened via this route.
Offer for Exclusive is not availble from today.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

What will the welcome kit photo prove bro??
I can share but how will it help??