• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indus Mobile App - Features and Issues

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys

Let’s discuss in this thread all our sorrows and some rare happy moments with regard tech savvy( you know what I mean ;) ) IndusInd Banks Mobile App…

Latest update gave these features…
(iOS update 10.0.05 released on 29/04/2024)

1) Viewing RM details
2)Viewing CKYC details

1714419930441.png

1714420224694.png

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Probably my iOS version was released about 9 hours ago… they must still be in the process of data updation .. will wait for a couple of days
Android was at same time..
I checked at 6 pm no update .
Updated few minutes ago

Reactions: SSV
I’m not able to log in into the app since last 8-10 months.
I had created a IndusInd Mobile login when I had a credit card. Later when I got a new savings account, I tried linking it with the existing IndusMobile login id, but it was getting failed everytime.
So on the suggestion of Customer Support executive I deleted the existing mobile login user id and create a new user id using savings account and then link the credit card with it.

I did as suggested above and it went through smoothly.
But when I tried to create a new mobile user Id again, I got an error that for my mobile no. already a user id exists. But when taken up with customer care executives, I was told that my mobile user is already deleted.

And since then, it’s the same deadlock!!

Update: The old Mobile User Id was finally deleted and I was able to create new mobile user id and use the app!!

Attachments

• IMG_0744.jpeg
    IMG_0744.jpeg
    114 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0742.jpeg
    IMG_0742.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited: