• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indus Exclusive A/C Demat Holding Criteria

gupta93126

TF Buzz
Hi,

I am holding an Indusind exclusive savings account and want to get rid of MAB. So, when I was going through the Schedules of Benefits of Indusind Exclusive Account, I found out there is a criterion for Demat holding of 6 lakhs as well. I think of transferring my shares from Zerodha to Indusind demat.

I reached my RM for this and he said if it is written then it will be done but I am having zero faith in him. Also, customer care guys are clueless.
RM said that Indusind does not provide Demat accounts and I need to open Kotak Securities Demat which I did but am still not able to view my holdings under Indusind Netbanking.

I want to be sure before transferring the shares as it will be a tedious process and will incur charges.

Is there anyone who is having an exclusive account with Demat account criteria or someone having a relationship with Indusind and opened Kotak Securities Demat through Indusind?

1671454612422.png

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I am holding an Indusind exclusive savings account and want to get rid of MAB. So, when I was going through the Schedules of Benefits of Indusind Exclusive Account, I found out there is a criterion for Demat holding of 6 lakhs as well. I think of transferring my shares from Zerodha to Indusind demat.

I reached my RM for this and he said if it is written then it will be done but I am having zero faith in him. Also, customer care guys are clueless.
RM said that Indusind does not provide Demat accounts and I need to open Kotak Securities Demat which I did but am still not able to view my holdings under Indusind Netbanking.

I want to be sure before transferring the shares as it will be a tedious process and will incur charges.

Is there anyone who is having an exclusive account with Demat account criteria or someone having a relationship with Indusind and opened Kotak Securities Demat through Indusind?

1671454612422.png
Ya this should be sufficient to make it 0 mab.

But I don't think they have their own demat platform coz I've never heard of one.

Also personally I think getting this account through Pinnacle cc is the best way.

So I would recommend instead of shifting here for demat, go through the credit card method.

Hi,

1671454612422.png
Agree with Hyperbeast

Hi,

1671454612422.png
Sorry no idea, i just recently opened account in indusind but i agree with hyperbeast. Pinacle method is best and you will get a decent LTF cc as well.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
No bro
Don’t take the demat from IndusInd since it’s not their own product but support by a third party kotak
Since u r a tech user of Zerodha definitely u will Miss those lightening fast trades with kotak
Get paid pinnacle card which is paid for first year only and then ltf
I own kotak and Zerodha demats both together for an year then closed kotak due to high charges but no features

priyank201

TF Buzz
Ya this should be sufficient to make it 0 mab.

But I don't think they have their own demat platform coz I've never heard of one.

Also personally I think getting this account through Pinnacle cc is the best way.

So I would recommend instead of shifting here for demat, go through the credit card method.
I have an IndusInd Pinnacle credit card, am I eligible to get IndusInd Exclusive savings account at 0 MAB?
Also, would it require a sizeable initial funding?
Please advise.

priyank201

TF Buzz
Yes you are eligible for 0 mab exclusive account.

The initial funding isn't mandatory but it will depend on the branch.
Great! thanks for the info.
Could you/ anyone else please pass on bank associate's number to me based out of Bangalore to help me with the same.

I tried reaching out to customer care through twitter/email, this is the response I had received.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-24 at 8.55.05 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-24 at 8.55.05 AM.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 16