• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indus delight zero saving account

AritraSaha

TF Legend
Tq
Initial fund is 10k
In t& c they mentioned that i need to spend 25k in first 3 months for fee reversal
So from next yr is it free?
Or is there any condition
And is this dc giving rp for cc bill?
No , for every years you have to do this.
With In three months after the annual fee cut.
Can getting the reverse ia a hassle itself, call them , mail them..

If your spending on fuel or dinning alot and don't have good cc, then only take this..

Getting Legend card is pretty easy if you've good CIBIL score. Apply through their website and you'll i didn't do any job ar

Getting Legend card is pretty easy if you've good CIBIL score. Apply through their website and you'll get it LTF.
mene kuch din hua hai indusind delight ac open kia through online. isme offer ane ki wait karu or website pe apply karu. mera cibil 772
aur website pe apply karu to without income proof hoga na ?
ar already is mahine 5 inquiries hai usme se 2 approved

Naveen277

TF Buzz
Guys, I am unable to open account online since I had a fd long back with indusind via Paytm.
I should be able to open only via branch but they don't provide zero balance a/c.
Minimum 10k should be maintained in a/c itseems any suggestions!!
Also please let me know which card I can opt for good rewards for cc bill/wallet loads!! Is it worth opening a/c with indusind bank.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Guys, I am unable to open account online since I had a fd long back with indusind via Paytm.
I should be able to open only via branch but they don't provide zero balance a/c.
Minimum 10k should be maintained in a/c itseems any suggestions!!
Also please let me know which card I can opt for good rewards for cc bill/wallet loads!! Is it worth opening a/c with indusind bank.
Try to open from this link:

This link is for ETB customers.

Naveen277

TF Buzz
Try to open from this link:

This link is for ETB customers.
Not working. Getting error as below:
Sorry, you are not allowed to proceed further. Please contact to your nearest branch for assistance

Is it worth taking this opting this savings a/c do we still get reward points for cc bill payments? If so which card should i opt and what is reward rate.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Not working. Getting error as below:
Sorry, you are not allowed to proceed further. Please contact to your nearest branch for assistance

Is it worth taking this opting this savings a/c do we still get reward points for cc bill payments? If so which card should i opt and what is reward rate.
We don't get reward points on cc bill payment with delight account. You have to take 50k MAB Select account for that.

Naveen277

TF Buzz
We don't get reward points on cc bill payment with delight account. You have to take 50k MAB Select account for that.
What about indie account is that good bro? I see many posts in this account any guidance on this account? With that indie sig debit card will I be able to earn cashback for cc bill payments?

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Not working for me anyway i tried to setup the indie a/c got an error saying that you are already a indusind customer and you can continue using indusmobile app for now we will soon start servicing you on INDIE
Check this thread

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Not working for me anyway i tried to setup the indie a/c got an error saying that you are already a indusind customer and you can continue using indusmobile app for now we will soon start servicing you on INDIE
You need to open IndusInd account first in this situation. Then only you can get Indie Account. The link I have shared works for existing customer but with different mobile number. Try opening the account with that link through different mobile number if you have.