• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indie account debir freezed

theda

TF Premier
Anyone having debit freeze issue just try this.

Write a negative review on google play store in slightly harsh tone. Look at the below screenshot this guy posted a review on 12 March and within three days the debit freeze was removed.

Screenshot_20240329-155737.png

Last edited:

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier

Write a negative review on google play store in slightly harsh tone. Look at the below screenshot this guy posted a review on 12 March and within three days the debit freeze was removed.

View attachment 47887
Will try this too waiting for tat to over..they gave me time till 4th April but i doubt any of this will work.

mrbanker

TF Select
You don't have Legend CC linked to your Select account?
Had a linked legend for zero balance and everything was fine for 6 months. Out of the blue they charged me maintenance fee after I booked a few FDs this month! Just beware the ways of IndusInd.

cleverpappu

TF Premier

Screenshot_20240329-155737.png
How they know that person account details? Just the google account name is sufficient for the identification?

theda

TF Premier
How they know that person account details? Just the google account name is sufficient for the identification?
When they will reply to your review in the play store you will get an email. You can reply back to it privately and share the information needed

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier

Write a negative review on google play store in slightly harsh tone. Look at the below screenshot this guy posted a review on 12 March and within three days the debit freeze was remove
Got DM from another user for debit freeze those who are still left don't leave any money
Hate when companies do these

Thanks btw

Just call Indie customer service to unfreeze your account. They will process your request for address verification, after which an IndusInd agent will visit your registered address for verification. If the verification is positive, your account will be unfrozen in a few days.

My indie account got unfreezed today without any verification or anything at all. I had filed a complaint with RBI.

Although RBI said it's banks decision and they can't intervene but indusind didn't had any reason to block my account so they unblocked and said it was blocked by their system automatically.

Below is reply from RBI.

All that matters is mg account got unfreezed 😅😅

Now 2nd battle start with indusind about cibil correction because my 1 emi bounced as account was debit freezed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240331-200705~2.png
    Screenshot_20240331-200705~2.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 22

its_karan

TF Ace
My indie account got unfreezed today without any verification or anything at all. I had filed a complaint with RBI.

Although RBI said it's banks decision and they can't intervene but indusind didn't had any reason to block my account so they unblocked and said it was blocked by their system automatically.

Below is reply from RBI.

Now 2nd battle start with indusind about cibil correction because my 1 emi bounced as account was debit freezed
Congrats brother

Keep Bambooing

Last edited:

Strange

TF Legend

Below is reply from RBI.

This f**king "analytics model output for suspect account" is freezing everyone's account. My Select account is frozen for this reason and I have already raised a complaint with the RBI. DBM has already done address verification and reported to Zonal head and I'm still waiting for my account to be unfrozen.

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
This f**king "analytics model output for suspect account" is freezing everyone's account. My Select account is frozen for this reason and I have already raised a complaint with the RBI. DBM has already done address verification and reported to Zonal head and I'm still waiting for my account to be unfrozen.
Shouldn't take more than 48 hours to unfreeze after verification.