• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indie account debir freezed

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
My indie account has been debit freezed suddenly.
Called indie customer care , indusind customer care, pionner rm , indie RM, went to home branch talk to bm but still no resolution it's been 4 days.
5th march 2024 today is my due date of indie credit line EMI.
There is no option to pay via other apps or via branch.
And my indie account is debit freezed so auto debit won't work.

What can be done.

I also emailed to indie customer care and indusind nodalofficer
But no reply from them too.

Rm said he will reverse bounce charges and penalties of emi bounce but my main concern is will they report it as late payment in CIBIL as it is not my fault that this EMI will bounce.

I got email of debit freeze on 28th Feburary. I have 4 account with indus . Email didn't say which account was debit freezed.
I talked to customer support same day and next day too. They said all accounts are active and functioning normally.
But on 1st of March indie account stopped working.

If anyone know about any way i can indie credit line emi via any other method please share.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240305-194155.png
    Screenshot_20240305-194155.png
    77 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20240305-193230.jpg
    Screenshot_20240305-193230.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 67

deep@vie

TF Legend
Loan number is showing invalid everywhere. I even visited branch. They too denied.
Nothing can be done at this point of time, ask your rm to not get it reported to cibil for late payment, if they do. Raise to rbi ombudsman & further consumer forum.

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
Did u ask the reason of freeze?
What Branch peoples said?

Looks like due to KYC
What kind of transactions did you do using Indie?
Fraud Monitoring/suspicious transactions. But i have not done any trx in last 3 months. Only used to pay indie credit line emi of 2400rs on 1st of every month. Even before that no special trx only few upi or cc bill payment.

I have indus pioneer , indus grande , indus exclusive, indus partner and inuds max active under same customer id. All those accounts are working fine. I have done my kyc recently in November. Indie account was opened in july.

This debit freeze is just stupidity. Worst is no support. Indie customer care asking to contact branch, branch asking to contact indie customer care.
I even emailed indie level 1 and 2 escalation also email pno or indusind bank but no response. It's been 10 days now.
Tried to talk to pioneer support they asked to contact indie team and they don't have authorisation or contact branch.

After wasting 5 hours at branch they took my request. Asked to write a application to unfreeze account. And they said it'll take around 2 weeks maybe more to unfreeze it.

I doubt they'll resolve it even after 1 month.

Coz just to ask me write a appliance they took 5 hours😓😓

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
Contacted customer care they said to visit branch. Called the branch person he told come to branch and write the application. Ge to visit the branch.
Btw how much balance was there in your indie account?
I was getting calls daily from indie team to maintain average balance of 50k to keep megastar tier but I did not maintain anything.
If they didn't unfreeze my account I'll also get downgraded fo superstar tier as 31march is deadline for mab of 50k