• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Wealth privileges change?

VicksJ

TF Select
I am seeing that instead of 5000 spends its written as Ensure monthly Credit Card spends and enjoy privileges. where as it is clearly mentioned as 5000 for select card. What is meant my monthly spend?
Also I am not seeing railways lounge benefit which I suppose earlier was there.

I am seeing that instead of 5000 spends its written as Ensure monthly Credit Card spends and enjoy privileges. where as it is clearly mentioned as 5000 for select card. What is meant my monthly spend?
Also I am not seeing railways lounge benefit which I suppose earlier was there.

Railway lounges are present its just hidden

I had talked with customer care yesterday for the same. The executive informed that 5k spending restriction for lounge access on IDFC Wealth card has been lifted January onwards. Now no need to spend 5k for lounge access.
Whereas i spoke to customer care a few days ago in January month itself but she said you need to spend 5k in the prev month to unlock lounge acess

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Whereas i spoke to customer care a few days ago in January month itself but she said you need to spend 5k in the prev month to unlock lounge acess
Just check with customer care today and update here. I couldn't find such thing in latest terms and conditions of Wealth card and the same was confirmed by customer care executive also.

Attachments

• FIRST-Wealth-Privileges (1).pdf
    7 MB · Views: 154

VicksJ

TF Select
just check your remaining privileges in dreamfolks, for me both airport and railway lounge access are available as well as spa. I am sure haven't spent 5k last month, I think now one has to make some transaction on the card in a month and there is no limitation of spending 5k.

just check your remaining privileges in dreamfolks, for me both airport and railway lounge access are available as well as spa. I am sure haven't spent 5k last month, I think now one has to make some transaction on the card in a month and there is no limitation of spending 5k.
Yes in the dreamfolks website it shows remaining 4 of 4

Paras

TF Select
VIP Lounge
@VicksJ How did you login to dream folks website, using dreamfolks card number? What about pin?