• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Wealth privileges change?

VicksJ

TF Select
I am seeing that instead of 5000 spends its written as Ensure monthly Credit Card spends and enjoy privileges. where as it is clearly mentioned as 5000 for select card. What is meant my monthly spend?
Also I am not seeing railways lounge benefit which I suppose earlier was there.

girish3456

TF Premier
I am seeing that instead of 5000 spends its written as Ensure monthly Credit Card spends and enjoy privileges. where as it is clearly mentioned as 5000 for select card. What is meant my monthly spend?

I can able see International airport lounge, domestic airport lounge, spa and railway lounge aswell in my dreamsfolks account

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024_0127_155050.png
    Screenshot_2024_0127_155050.png
    113.6 KB · Views: 48

hamu

TF Buzz

One point mention ensure monthly spend for availing benefit

girish3456

TF Premier
We don't need to spend at all? I mean if i don't even use the card for any transaction last month, can I still get lounge access?
Ofcourse you're entitled to access the domestic and international airport lounges as the spend criteria has been removed. Including spa's (at selected airports) and selected railway lounges too

VicksJ

TF Select
We don't need to spend at all? I mean if i don't even use the card for any transaction last month, can I still get lounge access?

Ofcourse you're entitled to access the domestic and international airport lounges as the spend criteria has been removed. Including spa's (at selected airports) and selected railway lounges too

The answer is wrong, there has to be some kind of transactions, only 5k criteria is removed, you still have to Ensure monthly Credit Card spends

VicksJ

TF Select
Obviously the card is active and it doesn't requires any minimum spending to activate the lounge.

I can use it without even spending ₹1, why to worry about it ?
That's upto you what you want to do. The site says some kind of transaction should be there.
Putting verified information here so that genuine people are not under any kind of assumption when they go visit the lounge.
If one don't want to transact and want to use lounge should also be prepared that there can be chances lounge access will not show up in that case

pprakash11

TF Prestige
That's upto you what you want to do. The site says some kind of transaction should be there.
Putting verified information here so that genuine people are not under any kind of assumption when they go visit the lounge.
If one don't want to transact and want to use lounge should also be prepared that there can be chances lounge access will not show up in that case
One should verify on dreamfolks website, if the lounge access is showing to be utilised.

Obviously I have used it only for lounge without doing any other transaction. It went successfully.

girish3456

TF Premier
One should verify on dreamfolks website, if the lounge access is showing to be utilised.

Obviously I have used it only for lounge without doing any other transaction. It went successfully.
Bottom line could be the card can be used with out any spends but suggestable is to make a electricity bill on Amazon website for 50 rupees or so atleast inorder to be active on the IDFC wealth credit card & keep enjoying the benifits

Last edited:

bonheur

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My IDFC Wealth recently got approved, I'm yet to even receive the card. But Dreamfolks site is already showing that all the lounge and spa benefits are available to me.

bonheur

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
By the way, this is my first Dreamfolks card, I've only had Priority Pass cards before. Can someone tell me if Dreamfolks allow guest visits? If I get add-on Wealth cards that will come with their own Dreamfolks cards, will guest visits be allowed even on add-on members' Dreamfolks cards?