• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Wealth CC approved Instant using C2C

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Just wanted to check my eligibility for which card IDFC is offering and surprisingly got Wealth Card instantly with my existing HDFC Intermiles limit,
Screenshot_20230323-124819_Chrome.jpg
Even they offered another option as 1.5L extra credit card limit along with 7.5L but asking for Credit card statement, I decided to choose first option and don't want any delay, within seconds got VKYC done and aadhar OTP part took sometime as OTP didn't received instantly, everything done, waiting for card approval, its approved in half an hour and virtual card ready to use in IDFC application.

Hitman_107

TF Select
in my case, one email was sent to office email address and I have to revert to that. and also, one guy called from IDFC to just ask for my office address.
What if sending out mails from company email address to other people outside company network is not allowed and mails are blocked then what would be do in that case…..

I'm already holding Select credit card with a limit of 1.5L
While applying for Select they said use it for atleast 6 months and then you may ask for upgrade.
It has been over 7 months now.
Can someone guide me on what's the requirement to upgrade to Wealth and how can I approach the bank to get me upgraded?