• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Wealth CC approved Instant using C2C

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Just wanted to check my eligibility for which card IDFC is offering and surprisingly got Wealth Card instantly with my existing HDFC Intermiles limit,
Screenshot_20230323-124819_Chrome.jpg
Even they offered another option as 1.5L extra credit card limit along with 7.5L but asking for Credit card statement, I decided to choose first option and don't want any delay, within seconds got VKYC done and aadhar OTP part took sometime as OTP didn't received instantly, everything done, waiting for card approval, its approved in half an hour and virtual card ready to use in IDFC application.

Just wanted to check my eligibility for which card IDFC is offering and surprisingly got Wealth Card instantly with my existing HDFC Intermiles limit,
Screenshot_20230323-124819_Chrome.jpg
Even they offered another option as 1.5L extra credit card limit along with 7.5L but asking for Credit card statement, I decided to choose first option and don't want any delay, within seconds got VKYC done and aadhar OTP part took sometime as OTP didn't received instantly, everything done, waiting for card approval, its approved in half an hour and virtual card ready to use in IDFC application.
Where to check eligibility of card

Thunder766

TF Buzz
Been trying to get Wealth, but to no avail. I tried 4 times, have 5L+ credit limits.

Do they accept AU bank cards for C2C online? I have Zenith, what card will I get if I proceed with Zenith?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Been trying to get Wealth, but to no avail. I tried 4 times, have 5L+ credit limits.

Do they accept AU bank cards for C2C online? I have Zenith, what card will I get if I proceed with Zenith?
I did experiment to get wealth card from idfc for 6 months and got success with Amex c2c of 5 lac limit
My employer is in their approved list