• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC started to offer Multiple credit cards shared limit (not only INSTA-PAY_RUPAY)

ReloadFin

TF Buzz
Hi there, i was just checking for offers on idfc, got limit enhancement recently (within 6-8months of issuance of card)

It was surprise Today when i get to know that idfc started to issue multiple credit card with shared limit (including insta-pay) but not limited to just rupay (rs.199/-) card. But other cards also shows after name and mobile opt screen. Though i haven't proceeded after cards selection screen (between intital 1st screen and 3rd screen where it asks PAN n other details)

Attaching screenshot. As per this screenshot it seems that card will be issued instantaneously with shared limit with existing card.

Do let us know if anyone proceeds further and get the card issued.

P.S.: Previously idfc always thrown error whenever their existing customer try to apply afresh, but now i guess scanrio has changed completely.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20240119_234915.jpg
    IMG_20240119_234915.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 528
  • IMG_20240119_235051.jpg
    IMG_20240119_235051.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 528
Last edited:

Ananth

TF Buzz
I hold IDFC Vistara and IDFC Power Plus. I applied for Select but got rejected. Wrote email to customer service and also escalated to PNO level. At all levels I got same reply stating that "With reference to your concern, we regret the inconvenience caused to you. We regret to reiterate to you that we will be unable to accommodate your request for a First Select credit card as you already have a Club Vistara credit card in active status."
But these cards are co-branded cards whereas Select is a core card. Weird reasons quoted by IDFC bank.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I hold IDFC Vistara and IDFC Power Plus. I applied for Select but got rejected. Wrote email to customer service and also escalated to PNO level. At all levels I got same reply stating that "With reference to your concern, we regret the inconvenience caused to you. We regret to reiterate to you that we will be unable to accommodate your request for a First Select credit card as you already have a Club Vistara credit card in active status."
But these cards are co-branded cards whereas Select is a core card. Weird reasons quoted by IDFC bank.
This is why we must have core card first and then apply for co branded cards. Getting core card is tougher later on.

techt

TF Legend
I have multiple IDFC credit cards
1. Idfc Millennia
2. Idfc Millennia Personalise Credit card (picture card)
3. Idfc power plus credit card (hpcl)
4. Idfc Vistara Credit card
5. Idfc millennia upi rupay virtual credit card
6. Idfc wow credit card
7. Idfc wow virtual rupay credit card
8. Idfc first swyp credit card.
Total limit is 71,000rs.
But unable to apply for wealth, select or lic credit cards.
I struggled to get one CC and you got all.
Perhaps this is what Ashta siddhi means.

applied via different number or same number as of Wealth ?

for almost everyone, they are rejecting the LIC Card application despite holding, IDFC SELECT, Vistara, and Power Plus.
Pls share your application experience.
Same Number of wealth...

Just applied online... As usual.. They Approved.. Even i shared pic... When application stuck but then they approved.

Just received verification calls... 2 times