• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Select/Wealth eligibility

ravi0101

TF Select
2L amount is correct, but try negotiating for less than a month. Read along to understand their criteria.

If you are a new customer (no account) to IDFC, then one can get IDFC Select program with 2L to 5L initial deposit. Why this range? Because it varies from city to city and branch to branch. In Bengaluru urban branches, one can get IDFC Select program with 2L, Wealth with 5L initial deposit.

If your branch has agreed for 2L, then after the deposit they wait for your AMB to reflect that amount. It will take time.
Depends on your negotiation and their flexibility. Try negotiating that as soon as (within a month) your AMB starts showing 2L, they will start the upgrade to Select program. Remember that you would need to remind them to initiate the upgrade.

If you are an existing IDFC account holder, then you would need to wait for the AMB to reflect that amount, and then remind them, then they will share the consent link with you.
can i withdraw money after successful select upgradation ?

i guess they will downgrade again if i don't maintain it continue

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

People say you can withdraw after the upgrade and no downgrade was reported until now.. if it happens it will be lucky you !!! ;)

Quantum

TF Premier
Yes. Just don't tell IDFC employees that you would be withdrawing the amount. You only need to maintain the MAB of base account that was your account type when you first opened that account.
They won't. IDFC has still not "enforced" that criteria yet as "the policy".

ravi0101

TF Select
Yes. Just don't tell IDFC employees that you would be withdrawing the amount. You only need to maintain the MAB of base account that was your account type when you first opened that account.

Ok thanks bhai

ravi0101

TF Select

Bhai wale 3 months Mab over 3 lakhs k liye bol rhe hai ....

aisa hi hai kya

Quantum

TF Premier

aisa hi hai kya
Customer care wale bol rahe ya RM/BM ?
3L is OK, but 3 months is not.
As soon as AMB starts showing >3L in app/website, the branch employee or RM can start the process of upgrade.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

aisa hi hai kya
2 lakh pe maan jayenge..
For 10-15 day maintain 2 lakh
15-30 day -1.5
30-60 1 lakh
60-90 ur wish 😅 just don't go below 50k in first 3 month or say below 75k

ravi0101

TF Select
Customer care wale bol rahe ya RM/BM ?
3L is OK, but 3 months is not.
As soon as AMB starts showing >3L in app/website, the branch employee or RM can start the process of upgrade.
jisne mera account open kiya tha branch mein .. maine uss se pucha tha morning mein ... woh bola 3 month's rakho

ravi0101

TF Select
2 lakh pe maan jayenge..
For 10-15 day maintain 2 lakh
15-30 day -1.5
30-60 1 lakh
60-90 ur wish 😅 just don't go below 50k in first 3 month or say below 75k
bhai 2 lakh mein kse maane ge ... woh 3 lakh plus bol rha hai 😅...

Apne account upgrade kiya hai bhai 2 lakh se

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
bhai 2 lakh mein kse maane ge ... woh 3 lakh plus bol rha hai 😅...

Apne account upgrade kiya hai bhai 2 lakh se
My branch said 2 lakh and they will do it .
But u have to maintain for 3 month else they have to answer to higher ppl .
Earlier they said 3 lakh initially .
Talk to them directly say 2 lakh 😂 don't negotiate directly ask or else go to other branch if u have in ur city

ravi0101

TF Select
ok
My branch said 2 lakh and they will do it .
But u have to maintain for 3 month else they have to answer to higher ppl .
Earlier they said 3 lakh initially .
Talk to them directly say 2 lakh 😂 don't negotiate directly ask or else go to other branch if u have in ur city
yaha Delhi mein khafi branch hai

Sachin2008

TF Select
I have opened a NEW account with 5L in Gurgaon
they said open an account with 25K account and then deposit 5L and I linked my 2 family members accounts with my Wealth account.
If I maintain 25K in the account then others can be operated as zero balance?

I opened a wealth account for a wealth credit card they said wait 2-3 months offer would come. :D

ANYONE tell me what is the use of a wealth account? What extra u got ? Expect golf

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have opened a NEW account with 5L in Gurgaon
they said open an account with 25K account and then deposit 5L and I linked my 2 family members accounts with my Wealth account.
If I maintain 25K in the account then others can be operated as zero balance?

I opened a wealth account for a wealth credit card they said wait 2-3 months offer would come. :D

ANYONE tell me what is the use of a wealth account? What extra u got ? Expect golf
Hahahaha did u really ask use of wealth 🥲😭?
Jokes aside
1- Idfc saving account and cc has no relationship 😅
2- Free debit card okie even thats with 10-25k account
3- maybe loan offer early
4 - sit back and relax no benefit after massive devaluation of their Debit card which doesn't earn point for Cc bill pay .

Sachin2008

TF Select
Hahahaha did u really ask use of wealth 🥲😭?
Jokes aside
1- Idfc saving account and cc has no relationship 😅
2- Free debit card okie even thats with 10-25k account
3- maybe loan offer early
4 - sit back and relax no benefit after massive devaluation of their Debit card which doesn't earn point for Cc bill pay .
sit back and relax no benefit after massive devaluation of their Debit card which doesn't earn point for Cc bill pay .
Ye kaab hua ?

Is this thread is for wealth cc or savings account ?
I opened saving account for wealth cc they said after 2-3 months they offer wealth cc to cutomers

Sachin2008

TF Select
I opened an account with 5L and after opening an account In 2 days I got a kit then after 7 days I upgraded to a wealth account.
But my mission is to get wealth credit card.
Now can anyone tell me? If I withdraw money then no issue? I have linked my 2 family accounts as well.
25K in my account and zero balance in family account will work ?

• Hehe

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I opened an account with 5L and after opening an account In 2 days I got a kit then after 7 days I upgraded to a wealth account.
But my mission is to get wealth credit card.
Now can anyone tell me? If I withdraw money then no issue? I have linked my 2 family accounts as well.
25K in my account and zero balance in family account will work ?
Withdrawing money no issues::
About wealth cc, it has no relationship whatsoever with wealth account

krishg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Looking at this thread where people are saying 2L/3L requirement for Select account, I feel I just got lucky that they called on my birthday in Feb and said it's a birthday gift to upgrade my 25K account to Select just like that. Obviously, it might be just a random campaign. I never asked or anything. I just had ~50K in that account and don't bother about this account as it is linked to Zerodha for 3-in-1 account. I never kept any large amount for more than a day in that account.