• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Select/Wealth eligibility

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Looking at this thread where people are saying 2L/3L requirement for Select account, I feel I just got lucky that they called on my birthday in Feb and said it's a birthday gift to upgrade my 25K account to Select just like that. Obviously, it might be just a random campaign. I never asked or anything. I just had ~50K in that account and don't bother about this account as it is linked to Zerodha for 3-in-1 account. I never kept any large amount for more than a day in that account.
Good on you … lucky birthday boy!!

ravi0101

TF Select
Though nothing to be lucky as it is only red debit card became blue :D
Hehe well everyone needs to learn IDFC Select Or Wealth Dc if they have .... 5700 per month from Select dc and wealth may be around 9500 per month from Wealth DC.... it's just depends on how you guys thik to earn hehe😄

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
sit back and relax no benefit after massive devaluation of their Debit card which doesn't earn point for Cc bill pay .
Ye kaab hua ?

Is this thread is for wealth cc or savings account ?
I opened saving account for wealth cc they said after 2-3 months they offer wealth cc to cutomers

Yes bro , we were getting cashback on cc bil pay via dc
Initially it was everywhere then mowobik worked , then freecharge , then uco bank bbps .
After that uco imps got hacked .
Uco bbps got closed 🔒 .

Idfc rp portal went to some upgradation .
Later
2k amazon voucher was discontinued.
99+gst fee levied on any amount voucher redeem .
Max is 500 for amazon ,fk

Where will ppl.earn Reward now if not cc bil pay hence its dead .

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hehe well everyone needs to learn IDFC Select Or Wealth Dc if they have .... 5700 per month from Select dc and wealth may be around 9500 per month from Wealth DC.... it's just depends on how you guys thik to earn hehe😄
Tell us then . 🫂

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
sit back and relax no benefit after massive devaluation of their Debit card which doesn't earn point for Cc bill pay .
Ye kaab hua ?

Is this thread is for wealth cc or savings account ?
I opened saving account for wealth cc they said after 2-3 months they offer wealth cc to cutomers
Most of the RM and othe employees are new, has joined from other banks. They do not know the policies and process of IDFC. They quote their old bank's policies.
My Kotak RM joined IDFC last week. He is smart in handling some tough situations. He told me this.

Last edited:

Sachin2008

TF Select
Most of the RM and othe employees are new, has joined from other banks. They do not the policies and process of IDFC. They quote their old bank's policies.
My Kotak RM joined IDFC last week. He is smart in handling some tough situations. He told me this.
I have parked almost 7L in idfc bank and opened 2 family accounts as well in the hope of a wealth credit card :D .
they said confidently wait 2 months we get a list of wealth cc every month.

Now If I remove all money and left 25K in the main account and leave other accounts with zero balance. I hope no charges will apply or devaluation

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have parked almost 7L in idfc bank and opened 2 family accounts as well in the hope of a wealth credit card :D .
they said confidently wait 2 months we get a list of wealth cc every month.

Now If I remove all money and left 25K in the main account and leave other accounts with zero balance. I hope no charges will apply or devaluation
Get your family added to the group and just keep 25 k and wealth account will be maintained

ravi0101

TF Select
Yes. Just don't tell IDFC employees that you would be withdrawing the amount. You only need to maintain the MAB of base account that was your account type when you first opened that account.

They won't. IDFC has still not "enforced" that criteria yet as "the policy".
Bhai branch RM ne 5 lakh maintain krne ko bola hai 3 month's k liye ...

dusri branch mein jau m agr waha se upgrade ho sake toh

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thank you,
Anyone tell me how to find RM number in idfc app
My BM is telling me to buy Life insurance every time I call him :D
Today i am not able to find the option.. but it appears as my relationship team when you click on top left corner burger icon...
Some how today it's not available in my app as well

Sachin2008

TF Select
Today i am not able to find the option.. but it appears as my relationship team when you click on top left corner burger icon...
Some how today it's not available in my app as well
They are useless. I call the customer care number.. 4th number waiting. then after 50 mins they said ur number is 0 then -1 :D
I have wealth account. I can't contact anyone

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
Looking at this thread where people are saying 2L/3L requirement for Select account, I feel I just got lucky that they called on my birthday in Feb and said it's a birthday gift to upgrade my 25K account to Select just like that. Obviously, it might be just a random campaign. I never asked or anything. I just had ~50K in that account and don't bother about this account as it is linked to Zerodha for 3-in-1 account. I never kept any large amount for more than a day in that account.
Any other broker support it's ??

panthr

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Thoda roshni daalo 9500 per month par!
Bangalore Branch, with Initial Funding of 5L Branch guy got me Wealth, he told me to keep the money for 45 days before he can send request for upgrade to wealth.
Surprisingly good guy, rare to find a good rm!

vine

TF Premier
Thoda roshni daalo 9500 per month par!
Bangalore Branch, with Initial Funding of 5L Branch guy got me Wealth, he told me to keep the money for 45 days before he can send request for upgrade to wealth.
Surprisingly good guy, rare to find a good rm!
Nice!
Any location requirement do you know of? My aadhaar is of my hometown. Not planning to change for a few more months.

panthr

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Nice!
Any location requirement do you know of? My aadhaar is of my hometown. Not planning to change for a few more months.
My aadhar address (Mumbai) is also different than my current address (Bangalore) . The RM came to my house in Bangalore, did kyc and same day 25K MAB account was created.
You need to negotiate with your RM/BM before opening account. My RM asked for 10L IP for wealth, but after negotiation he agreed for wealth with 5L

Abhay Chauhan

TF Premier
My aadhar address (Mumbai) is also different than my current address (Bangalore) . The RM came to my house in Bangalore, did kyc and same day 25K MAB account was created.
You need to negotiate with your RM/BM before opening account. My RM asked for 10L IP for wealth, but after negotiation he agreed for wealth with 5L
And how much money is needed to upgrade to Wealth??
And Can your RM also upgrade my Account to Wealth if possible as mine Branch Officials know nothing and are dumb because of them i want to change my branch.

panthr

TF Select
VIP Lounge
And how much money is needed to upgrade to Wealth??
And Can your RM also upgrade my Account to Wealth if possible as mine Branch Officials know nothing and are dumb because of them i want to change my branch.
Mine was upgraded to Wealth with funding of 5L for 45+ days. I can ask my RM if he can help. Where is your current account branch?