• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC has started to upgrade from Select to Wealth, easily by Card to Card

netsec

TF Select
Thanks to the group! I was able to upgrade from IDFC Select to Wealth card and received the card today.
Process followed:
- Sent email to banker@idfcfirstbank.com regarding card upgrade, on which they suggested to first increase the credit limit and then they will proceed with card upgrade.
- Shared the required documents and within 3 days the credit limit increased to 5Lac.
- within next 3 days, the select card was upgraded to Wealth.

DarkKnight

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Thanks to the group! I was able to upgrade from IDFC Select to Wealth card and received the card today.
Process followed:
- Sent email to banker@idfcfirstbank.com regarding card upgrade, on which they suggested to first increase the credit limit and then they will proceed with card upgrade.
- Shared the required documents and within 3 days the credit limit increased to 5Lac.
What all documents do they asked u to share? What's a minimum salary they require for an upgrade

netsec

TF Select
So does it show salary credit per month more than 3 lacks?

Or less then 3 lack salary credited and other cc limit of 5+ higer was there in your case?

So basically if ur salary credit is anyways more than 3 lack , then other cc limit was not relevant
Yep! The later one.

Process followed:
Heyy, can you please share what exactly did you mention in the email for card upgrade request and what response did they gave upon your email?
Like I'm having a limit of Rs. 1.7L on my Select card but I'm holding other bank's card with 6L+ limit. Also having salary account in other bank. So what & how to request on email to get my Select upgraded to Wealth?

Last edited: