• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC has started to upgrade from Select to Wealth, easily by Card to Card

Despite this flaw I'm keeping my select card.

I do monthly share of 5k very easily through the Uber - Paytm trick (4k).

IDFC has the most seamless add on card application process. So I got this as add on for my parents before they introduced the stupid 5k rule.

Currently, the leader in add-on card application is IndusInd.
Only aadhar OTP based verification.
No VKYC, No PAN needed for add-on cardholder, no address nothing.
Simply name, dob, and some basic details.
Add on card gets delivered in three days.

phagocyte536

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have select card. Upgrading to wealth seems like hardly any added benefit.

IDFC started off with a good promise but now has largely useless cards. Sad. We need more rewarding cards

s73uresh

TF Select

IDFC has the most seamless add on card application process. So I got this as add on for my parents before they introduced the stupid 5k rule.
Hi can share uber paytm trick. I keep trying but it doesn't allow loading wallet

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys! want to know if closing existing classic card with two years old, after how many months i can reapply idfc cards ?

Note : i have sb account with them 3 years old

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge

For add-on there are other banks which provide better process for example BOB , IndusInd

John Wick

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi, IDFC has started to upgrade from Select to Wealth, easily by Card to Card (other card should have limit abv 4lk), just share your other card statement, and they will upgrade your existing card within a week, had to send other card statement to IDFC Banker <banker@idfcfirstbank.com> and they processed the upgrade quiet smoothly.
I opened wealth account 2 months ago. By when can I expect wealth credit card offered to me? Or should I mail them and ask for it?

Paras

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi, IDFC has started to upgrade from Select to Wealth, easily by Card to Card (other card should have limit abv 4lk), just share your other card statement, and they will upgrade your existing card within a week, had to send other card statement to IDFC Banker <banker@idfcfirstbank.com> and they processed the upgrade quiet smoothly.
Just called them, they said there is no such way ,only option is last 3 month salary slip.
So i believe its a hit or miss thing.

mohitd

TF Buzz
I am also holding IDFC Select credit card. If i get the option to upgrade to IDFC wealth, is there any feature(s) / benifits of IDFC Select Card that I would miss out?

Also, which are the other cards with low charges that offer international lounge access for both primary and addon card holders. Hotel privilege would be additional plus.

cardwizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am also holding IDFC Select credit card. If i get the option to upgrade to IDFC wealth, is there any feature(s) / benifits of IDFC Select Card that I would miss out?

Also, which are the other cards with low charges that offer international lounge access for both primary and addon card holders. Hotel privilege would be additional plus.
Hi all the benefits of select is present in wealth variant as well. Plus in wealth you get dream folks privellege card for international lounges as well.