• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Wealth easily approved

avis_

TF Premier
I am NTB customer with IDFC. I had some relationship in the past with IDFC via Flipkart Paylater which I had closed last year.

Hi Guys,

I will share my successs story of how I got approved for Wealth Credit Card from IDFC bank.

I recieved a call from sales team that I was eligible for IDFC LTF credit card. I clearly told them I am not gonna apply unless I get wealth card. She told she can apply Wealth for me and it will approve for sure.

I trusted her and followed her steps and boom the card was approved on second day and virtual card has arrived.

My monthly avg salary is ~60k and CIBIL hovers between 770 and 780

If anyone wants to apply ensure your work location and current residence is at same City. I can share the agent contact who helped me to apply.

For agent contact check message number #42

I have recieved my physical card in just 2 days check message #43

Edit 1

Update by user @_amit_
WFH so not possible for me.
In her knowledge, WFH with company address (or any company branch) not in same city usually gets rejected later on.

Last edited:

Gaara

TF Ace
Card Name:
Select
Wealth
Reward Rate:
Offline- 0.6%
Online- 1.2%
Offline- 0.75%
Online- 1.5%
Forex Mark up
1.99%
1.5%
Buy One, Get One
up to ₹250
up to ₹500
Railway Lounge

Airport lounge
4 Domestic
4 domestic & international spa & lounge
Air Accident Cover
₹1 Crore
₹1 Crore
Personal Accident Cover
₹5,00,000
₹10,00,000
10x Rweards
10x = 2%
On spends above 25K
10x = 2.5%
On spends above 30K

kskds

TF Buzz
I tried using Regalia Gold (had to put regalia as they don't have gold as an option), with 3.8L limit but 2 tier city (they have a branch in my location). They only offered WOW.
My brother tried, with ICICI Rubyx and 8-9L limit with Bangalore location and they still offered WOW.
Any way we could get wealth even select would be good.
I am not sure if it has to do with the credit limit of the Regalia which I used as C2C. Since my Regalia has a limit of 10L+, they gave the same limit. Interestingly, once I got the Wealth Card approved, HDFC increased the CL for the Regalia :D
Now I am getting multiple messages from IDFC to upgrade the Card to Club Vistara one, not sure if it's worth at all.

sharma

TF Premier
Card Name:
Select
Wealth
Reward Rate:
Offline- 0.6%
Online- 1.2%
Offline- 0.75%
Online- 1.5%
Forex Mark up
1.99%
1.5%
Buy One, Get One
up to ₹250
up to ₹500
Railway Lounge

Airport lounge
4 Domestic
Air Accident Cover
₹1 Crore
₹1 Crore
Personal Accident Cover
₹5,00,000
₹10,00,000
10x Rweards
10x = 2%
On spends above 25K
10x = 2.5%
On spends above 30K
I need wealth because of b1g1

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hope IDFC doesn't follow axis and remove those, that BOGO offer is the only reason I have IDFC card 😂
There are many banks offering BOGO on BMS and Paytm before Axis.

I guess IndusInd, ICICI were offering for long period. This devaluation doesn't impact BOGO overall, but in future we cannot predict what banks can do. So enjoy till the party lasts.

codenerd

TF Ace
Finally received the card today every thing happened in just 3 days unbelievable.

Unboxing IDFC CC has been the most remarkable experience with no junk papers, carefully detailed the important information.

IMG_20240315_222635.jpg

IMG_20240316_010857.jpg
Was this made possible solely by the idfc agent whose contact you shared above?

shadow

TF Premier
I am not sure if it has to do with the credit limit of the Regalia which I used as C2C. Since my Regalia has a limit of 10L+, they gave the same limit. Interestingly, once I got the Wealth Card approved, HDFC increased the CL for the Regalia :D
Now I am getting multiple messages from IDFC to upgrade the Card to Club Vistara one, not sure if it's worth at all.
Maybe, that's the issue but HDFC not increasing Limit for 2 years. Initially got 3L on Regalia and got limit in 6 months increase for 90K without using the card much. After that started using the card and had ~6L spends in last year but not increase in limit

shadow

TF Premier
Card Name:
Select
Wealth
Reward Rate:
Offline- 0.6%
Online- 1.2%
Offline- 0.75%
Online- 1.5%
Forex Mark up
1.99%
1.5%
Buy One, Get One
up to ₹250
up to ₹500
Railway Lounge

Airport lounge
4 Domestic
Air Accident Cover
₹1 Crore
₹1 Crore
Personal Accident Cover
₹5,00,000
₹10,00,000
10x Rweards
10x = 2%
On spends above 25K
10x = 2.5%
On spends above 30K
Is it 4 domestic and 4 international or 4 domestic and international combined?
Also if we apply using Amex plat travel with 9.5L but 1 month old card any chance of getting wealth? location Bengaluru.
Tried with ICICI Rubyx with same limit but got wow.

Gaara

TF Ace
Maybe, that's the issue but HDFC not increasing Limit for 2 years. Initially got 3L on Regalia and got limit in 6 months increase for 90K without using the card much. After that started using the card and had ~6L spends in last year but not increase in limit
Mtvcatfish Beyond Me GIF by Catfish MTV

After axis devaluation I was considering to use my HDFC cards alone for a year so that I could get LE and upgrades and I read this 😂