• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC FIRST Vistara Credit Card Review | IDFC First Bank Launched Vistara Co-Branded Credit Card

rahulsethi

TF Ace
Contributor
Usme 32nd card ka addition remaining h😂
HDFC Diners Club Black LTF
HDFC Tata Neu Infinity Rupay LTF
Axis Magnus
Axis Air Vistara Infinite
Axis Samsung Infinite
ICICI Sapphiro Mastercard LTF
ICICI Sapphiro Amex LTF
ICICI Platinum Mastercard LTF
ICICI Makemytrip Visa Signature LTF
ICICI APAY LTF
KOTAK White LTF
Kotak Myntra FYF
SBI Cashback FYF
SBI BPCL Octane
Amex Platinum Travel FYF
Amex Gold Charge Card
Bank of Baroda Premier Rupay LTF
Onecard LTF (BOB issued)
RBL Bank World Safari Card LTF
IDBI Royal Signature Card LTF
Indusind Legend LTF
Indusind Eazydiner FYF
IDFC First Select LTF
Citi Indian Oil Card (Oldest card account also)
PNB Global Classic Visa LTF
AU SF LIT LTF
YES Bank First Exclusive Card
IDFC Club vistara

Secured CC:

IDFC First WOW LTF
Niyo Global LTF
Gild LTF
Paisabazaar Stepup LTF

rahulsethi

TF Ace
Contributor
How to get IDBI Royal signature LTF?
It's LTF by default. But applying it is tricky. First need a savings account with them then the bank pushes for a secured card. In my case the banker knew my company and she agreed for an unsecured card got a healthy limit of 4 lakhs too. You can't apply IDBI credit cards online but can open a savings account online.

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
The higher price is negated by the higher reward rate at par with the 10k priced Axis VI 6 CV for 200 and welcome possible bonus points of 6k. Plus it rewards on wallet, insurance, rent, utilities almost everywhere.
Yes, thats why i immediately applied for this card! I limit my spends to 4.5 lac on SBI Vistara and Axis Vistara cards and last month i did big transactions so i needed Vistara card anyway. I was thinking to get in my family members name but surprisingly this card came up.

rahulsethi

TF Ace
Contributor
Yes, thats why i immediately applied for this card! I limit my spends to 4.5 lac on SBI Vistara and Axis Vistara cards and last month i did big transactions so i needed Vistara card anyway. I was thinking to get in my family members name but surprisingly this card came up.
Even I am surprised vistara doing new cobranded cards amidst an ongoing merger. And the merger is in full swing my close friend from B school is the consultant from tata strategy overseeing the merger.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
It's LTF by default. But applying it is tricky. First need a savings account with them then the bank pushes for a secured card. In my case the banker knew my company and she agreed for an unsecured card got a healthy limit of 4 lakhs too. You can't apply IDBI credit cards online but can open a savings account online.
Already have a savings account with them, but willing to take CC but not paid ofc, I want LTF.
What documents were furnished?

rahulsethi

TF Ace
Contributor
Already have a savings account with them, but willing to take CC but not paid ofc, I want LTF.
3 month payslips and 3 month salary account statement (my salary acc also is not with them, it's with HDFC) that's it got approved within a week. Also my savings account was brand new with 5k min balance esp opened online just to take the card. 😅 was not even a week old.

rahulsethi

TF Ace
Contributor
Royale Signature is LTF only question is they don't provide it unsecured easily. In my case the branch was helpful as she knew my company earlier she was denying an unsecured card but when she saw the payslip immediately agreed 😅

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Even I am surprised vistara doing new cobranded cards amidst an ongoing merger. And the merger is in full swing my close friend from B school is the consultant from tata strategy overseeing the merger.
Is this is indicative of possible devaluation of CV points. If they give 1:1 points CV to FR then Air India FR points cost more to book same route flight than vistara. and they currently have fixed points structure for booking reward seats.

I think Tata needs to come up with a good reward structure after this merger. Also, i dont think Tata is dropping Vistara brand name after merger as they are launching these new credit cards.

rahulsethi

TF Ace
Contributor
Is this is indicative of possible devaluation of CV points. If they give 1:1 points CV to FR then Air India FR points cost more to book same route flight than vistara. and they currently have fixed points structure for booking reward seats.

I think Tata needs to come up with a good reward structure after this merger. Also, i dont think Tata is dropping Vistara brand name after merger as they are launching these new credit cards.
Possible, Vistara CV will be mapped to Air India FR that's the plan. Memberships also will be mapped 1:1. I aint clear on the fate of co branded cards though.

rahulsethi

TF Ace
Contributor

They are dropping the brand it's confirmed as I said I have a friend who is the consultant on this merger from Tata strategy. Though which to me is a dick move, Vistara is perceived as the more premium brand of two. Could have merged in the backend, operations and logistics to unlock synergies but should have kept brand Vistara alive, it fetches premium.

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
They are dropping the brand it's confirmed as I said I have a friend who is the consultant on this merger from Tata strategy. Though which to me is a dick move, Vistara is perceived as the more premium brand of two. Could have merged in the backend, operations and logistics to unlock synergies but should have kept brand Vistara alive, it fetches premium.
True! Lets hope for best. I wont be keeping any balance CV points when merger happens. Lets use whatever benefit we get till then.

rahulsethi

TF Ace
Contributor
True! Lets hope for best. I wont be keeping any balance CV points when merger happens. Lets use whatever benefit we get till then.
No no CV points are safe that will be ported over to FR. Same with the membership only the fate of co branded cards is not clear