• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC FIRST Vistara Credit Card Review | IDFC First Bank Launched Vistara Co-Branded Credit Card

nikhil.b

TF Buzz
Those who are planning to get IDFC Vistara Card, do it after 17th as 30000 spends are considered on a billing date basis and not on a joining date basis. Billing date for this card is 17th, so, in case you apply for it today, you'll only have 3 days to spend 30k and complete target for first month.
It will get extended if you get your billing date changed to 24th(the last possible), correct?

captaintorchtm

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just tried applying for this card. received the application number but didn't receive the digital card instantly. waiting for the last 2 hours. I hold idfc select credit card and a savings account with idfc first Bank.
Seems that instant card hype faded in 2 days.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Just tried applying for this card. received the application number but didn't receive the digital card instantly. waiting for the last 2 hours. I hold idfc select credit card and a savings account with idfc first Bank.
Seems that instant card hype faded in 2 days.
Even if your Club Vistara ID linked to same email & mobile?

rahulsethi

TF Ace
Contributor
Those who are planning to get IDFC Vistara Card, do it after 17th as 30000 spends are considered on a billing date basis and not on a joining date basis. Billing date for this card is 17th, so, in case you apply for it today, you'll only have 3 days to spend 30k and complete target for first month.
They extended first month milestone dates to August billing for initial few customers, just received the mail yesterday.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230716_192104_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230716_192104_Gmail.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 40

rahulsethi

TF Ace
Contributor
Just received the call from CC that only people who have pre-approved or existing offers for idfc Vistara card can apply and get an instant card. :p
This is true my sis holds a Millennia and I hold a select. I applied for both hers got rejected mine got instantly approved and generated. This wad on the CV card launch day. PS: She doesn't hold a savings account just millennia but I hold a Select card, WOW card, few petty fixed deposits, EMI card and a credit line with them.

Last edited:

vinrey287

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I too got mine in 2 mins.. Had select since Oct'22. Don't have any other bank Vistara cards so thought of giving this one a try.

ALOAK

TF Ace
I received email for upgrading idfc select to idfc vistara am thinking is it really worth and I already have sbi vistara prime and axis infinite. Have any of you recived upgrade options. But this gives silver membership but am already gold member from axis

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I received email for upgrading idfc select to idfc vistara am thinking is it really worth and I already have sbi vistara prime and axis infinite. Have any of you recived upgrade options. But this gives silver membership but am already gold member from axis
If you like reward rate then then this is a better card compared to Vistara Prime

Fees half of Infinite, reward rate same as inifinite

beingmohit

TF Premier
Anyone knows by when can we expect to get the joining benefits (Silver, 1 PR voucher, 1 upgrade voucher)? I applied for the card on the day it was launched, but my Vistara membership has not been upgraded yet.

shivi946

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Anyone knows by when can we expect to get the joining benefits (Silver, 1 PR voucher, 1 upgrade voucher)? I applied for the card on the day it was launched, but my Vistara membership has not been upgraded yet.
I was already a gold member, just pay the joining fees, once paid, I got the upgrade voucher and ticket within 2-3 days.

ALOAK

TF Ace
Hi everyone,

Is rent payment considered for milestone for this card and SBI prime both? A lot depends on that as well.
Rent is considered for milestone and you also get 1 cv point per 200 sbi not sure if they give points and is considered for milestone. I did try last month on sbi prime paytm wallet load sbi did not give CV points .

ALOAK

TF Ace
I have myself used upgrade voucher on award tickets, it works so bindass lo
I tried several times but keep rejecting it. They will not upgrade as they will wait till.last moment of business revenue ticket is sold. But they will take request but not guaranteed. What they said to me in airport was at the time of boarding they will inform innit is upgraded else we have to travel by premium economy. But we can use upgrade voucher ob points and cash bookings. Not sure why some get upgrade on award ticket and most don't get it. May be traffic wise or sector wise . Could be.