• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC FIRST Vistara Credit Card Review | IDFC First Bank Launched Vistara Co-Branded Credit Card

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
What I meant for already holding they ask 3 thing number otp and one more thing so it seem new or old. If cibil is good enough they will approve it.
I dont have relationship with IDFC, still got approved instantly without any doc. Cibil and VKYC is require.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Network does Matter when you spend Internationally, this card have Markup Fees of 2.99% which is Less compared to SBI or AXIS. Also Mastercard have Low Forex Rates then VISA, AMEX, Diners, JCB or anyone else. Also Occasional offer on Mastercard Variant Like Wydham Gold on Mastercard, apart from that its always good to hold all variant as Everyone Hold a Visa Card anyways.
Forex rate: MC<=Visa<Amex<Diners (without markup)

ALOAK

TF Ace
Golf benefits is a scam unless you own the equipment. Spa at airports ke liye time hota hai kisi ke pass domestic pe?
Kisi ke pass samay nahi hota spa ke Liya. It is full always or you won't find the staff.many will be ticking off which food item should I take baap re the amount of food people eat in lounge is amazing I was lost foe some time bhai log to free bola tho pure lounge e kaale te hai. Ek bar full nahi baar baar full. They same way they would not have eaten in their haus. Pls don't mind but it was shock to me. 3hrs me pura lounge ka food empty. Baki sab pick and choose until refill.:eek::ROFLMAO:

abhishek0882

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
With so many Vistara co-branded cards now, and seemingly easy to get approved as well, award tickets will get increasingly more difficult to get. That may well beat the whole purpose of getting these cards in the first place.
Also, will be interesting to see what happens to these cards and points post merger with AI. Let us just hope that the CV remains the loyalty/FFP programme for the merged entity and CV points and award tickets are valid across the merged airlines. Is it being too optimistic?

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
With so many Vistara co-branded cards now, and seemingly easy to get approved as well, award tickets will get increasingly more difficult to get. That may well beat the whole purpose of getting these cards in the first place.
Also, will be interesting to see what happens to these cards and points post merger with AI. Let us just hope that the CV remains the loyalty/FFP programme for the merged entity and CV points and award tickets are valid across the merged airlines. Is it being too optimistic?
They will become like Mahendra club holidayz

rahulsethi

TF Ace
Contributor
Btw the card rejection was a blessing in disguise. I checked with Vistara CC, if you already hold an Axis Air Vistara infinite card and thus a CV Gold membership if you get this card with the same number your CV membership will be downgraded to Silver.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
agree that the availability of vistara award seats will go down
but the merger is yet very far now due to cci objection and even before that vistara sent a mail saying the merger wont have any effect on the rewards rate system

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
why would they downgrade if you have a pre exisatinggold membership?

Btw the card rejection was a blessing in disguise. I checked with Vistara CC, if you already hold an Axis Air Vistara infinite card and thus a CV Gold membership if you get this card with the same number your CV membership will be downgraded to Silver.

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
Aisa ku hoga ? I have seen people here who have Axis Infinite with SBI Vistara Prime.. They get Pr. Eco vouchers for Vistara Prime along with all benefits of Axis Infinite.

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thts such a stupid rule of Vistara