• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC FIRST CC vkyc Issue

techno065

TF Buzz
I have applied for IDFC First CC on 27.11.2023 through its mobile app.
I am a IDFC First savings account holder.
On C2C basis I was offered Wealth card and asked for vkyc.
I did vkyc but it was not updated on checking status so I again did my vkyc on 28.11.2023 and 03.12.2023, but still the cc application tracking status shows my vkyc is pending.
I am unable to connect to customer care for any help and so written over mail and waiting for reply from past 6-7 days.
What can I do?
any help pls.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231208_145902_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231208_145902_Chrome.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 36
I did vkyc but it was not updated on checking status so I again did my vkyc on 28.11.2023 and 03.12.2023, but still the cc application tracking status shows my vkyc is pending.
I am unable to connect to customer care for any help and so written over mail and waiting for reply from past 6-7 days.
What can I do?
any help pls.
Give a complaint to IDFC customer care to solve this issue. How did you completed video kyc 3 times? Website doesn't allow more than once.

Quantum

TF Premier
What can I do?
any help pls.
Although IDFC's CC process is completely online, their CC application tracking system is dumb.
IDFC did not want any human intervention in their CC application decision making process to the extent that their employees probably don't know what the CC application tracking system is upto. :)

Someone with completed vKYC process could still receive emails asking to complete the vKYC.
Someone who has already submitted the salary or bank statements could still receive emails asking to submit the same.

Your application might be pending a physical address or statement verification.

Not sure why are you not able to connect to customer care.
Call their number, follow the IVR and you should be able to talk to the CC support team.
They would be able to tell you the exact status of the application.

Don't get frustrated if the support person says "Sir, you need to complete your vKYC or it is pending." Just tell them that you have already done it.
Ask them to update the status of the application.

techno065

TF Buzz
Although IDFC's CC process is completely online, their CC application tracking system is dumb.
IDFC did not want any human intervention in their CC application decision making process to the extent that their employees probably don't know what the CC application tracking system is upto. :)

Someone with completed vKYC process could still receive emails asking to complete the vKYC.
Someone who has already submitted the salary or bank statements could still receive emails asking to submit the same.

Your application might be pending a physical address or statement verification.

Not sure why are you not able to connect to customer care.
Call their number, follow the IVR and you should be able to talk to the CC support team.
They would be able to tell you the exact status of the application.

Don't get frustrated if the support person says "Sir, you need to complete your vKYC or it is pending." Just tell them that you have already done it.
Ask them to update the status of the application.
I tried on these two nos. 180010888 & 18605001111.
Not getting any IVR option for CC related query.
Banking customers are transferring my call to CC deptt. but the call gets disconnect and the same IVR menu is getting repepated.

Quantum

TF Premier
I tried on these two nos. 180010888 & 18605001111.
Not getting any IVR option for CC related query.
Banking customers are transferring my call to CC deptt. but the call gets disconnect and the same IVR menu is getting repepated.
I just checked my call log, I was able to talk to a human regarding my application via 180010888

Reactions: SSV

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
@S S V @Tejo
couldn't resist & applied for idfc Millniea+ opted rupay card too. Bcz gonna travel & need railway lounge 😎
Application has been done .

There was two options .
1 - x amount without income ( bcz of c2c )
2 - X+ amount with 3 month bank statement.

Opted 1st .
All has been done ✅ now vkyc is left
Which i got link .

Since Limit is less & so does Card vairant .
What are possibilities of Office and home verification.
After Vkyc .

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
So Aadhar address is your rural location.. is it?
Then the odds may change a little bit.
But my gut says it should be fine. Let’s see
Yes . Lets see i don't have much hopes with idfc .even with rejection i m happy.
If it gets approved .it would be a gulab jamun over Hefty meal