• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Debit Card 1% Cashback Offer

dhiraz

TF Ace
On 11th Oct I Pay 9,800 CC Bill Via Paytm got cashback on next day. Same With 80k CC Bill, 49k Kotak 811 Add Funds & 3k Amazon Shopping in Recived Cashback on Next Day.

But After 21th Oct Not Recived Any Cashback on Same Types of Transcation Don't Know Why??

IDFC Cashback 1.png IDFC Cashback 2.png

zealot

TF Premier
On 11th Oct I Pay 9,800 CC Bill Via Paytm got cashback on next day. Same With 80k CC Bill, 49k Kotak 811 Add Funds & 3k Amazon Shopping in Recived Cashback on Next Day.

But After 21th Oct Not Recived Any Cashback on Same Types of Transcation Don't Know Why??

No idea, I got cashback today tor Paytm CC Payment

sahilcapricorn

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

Probably overwhelmed with quantum of transactions and running in backlog.

Dhruv

TF Buzz
Can anyone confirm if the offer is still working perfectly?
As per term and condition it is applicable upto 10th November. But I suggest make payment via bill desk of particular bank (credit card) to avail cashback. Since I did not got cashback on payment of credit card made through Paytm on 27 th Oct.

As per term and condition it is applicable upto 10th November. But I suggest make payment via bill desk of particular bank (credit card) to avail cashback. Since I did not got cashback on payment of credit card made through Paytm on 27 th Oct.
You got cashback on payments made via bill desk gateway?

zealot

TF Premier
I made a CC payment on Oct 27 in Paytm, Got cashback on 28th.

FinoGuy

TF Ace
Yes, Once account activated, you can see the card details.
So I can open account online now and use the card instantly to get cashback? Hv a cc bill to pay 30k was thinking to utilise this but am unsure whether I'll be able to use as offer ending 10nov +I am late to party