• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Credit Cards Devalued - All IDFC First Credit Cards Are Affected

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
umm fair enough
infact it is the best card now if you are having a fund crunch and want to pay minimum due for a few months.. it has the lowest interest rate of all cards.. 9-21 % depending on profile.. still lower by a lot than others.. not wishing this for anyone.. but just in case.. it will help a lot to actually transfer dues to this card..to use it ACTUALLY like a credit card

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
can you mention the alternative cards? TIA
Alternatives to Wealth card ,none really, it was the only LTF card with Lounges & Spa ,

If you can pay for it or you can get it LTF, Infinia and DCB are good for Lounges ,Emerald has both Lounge and Spa ,but these are costly and getting them LTF is Virtually Impossible

girish3456

TF Premier
Why is no one talking about the 1+1 movie devaluation from 500 to 250.
True friend even this also a big demotivate. Infact personally speaking, for me I may be using airport lounge access hardly once in a year or so. But this BOGO offer at Paytm I was using month on month.

This step which IDFC Bank has taken is not correct for a common people like us

girish3456

TF Premier
All the IDFC Cards have become useless, except for offers, they are of no use.
True. Now from 1st May 2024, it's better to use any Rupay credit card as IDFC First wealth credit card gonna give only 3 reward points for every 150 rupees spent on the card which is just 75 paise in total. Where as if I use my PNB Rupay Select credit card I can earn 2 points for every 150 rupees spent which will be equals to 1 rupee (1 point is equals to 50 paise there in PNB)

zoro

TF Select
Does anyone has any update on the Golf benefits, one of the main reason I was using this card was to get complementary golf benefits using Wealth card

GopalV

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Does anyone has any update on the Golf benefits, one of the main reason I was using this card was to get complementary golf benefits using Wealth card
I guess,the golf benefits did not change.But,you have to spend 20 k to get 1 golf game with waelath card,even before this devaluation,so it wasn't much of a benefit.

zoro

TF Select
I was mostly using it for wallet load(and then use payzapp card for paying insurance, etc), or spends when out on office parties, etc, with 1.5 to 2.5% return and golf benefit it was a pretty decent deal. But given the base reward rate is gone for a toss, I am having second thoughts now.

Rdspam

TF Premier
If you need golf even the idfc select mastercard variant has it. I think it’s even better than wealth in fact as it does not have any spend criteria for unlocking

zoro

TF Select
If you need golf even the idfc select mastercard variant has it. I think it’s even better than wealth in fact as it does not have any spend criteria for unlocking
do they have a mastercard variant for Wealth as well?
I am not sure if it is possible or right idea to downgrade my card, and also I have more than 40k points accumulated, which I do not want to redeem right now