• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Solved)IDFC Debit Card Query: Reward Points Not Received via sbi unipay (IDFC CC Bill Paid)

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
so on 29th april i paid idfc cc bill via sbiunipay using my idfc wealth dc and received 2.67 RP but on 74,000 trnx i received no RP yet. i paid 74k something on 3rd May 2024.
so earlier i thought i paid my infinia bill using idfc dc but i didn't paid using that i paid using hdfc dc though. so hence that 2.67 Point is for IDFC CC Payment but why didn't i receive no RP yet on 3rd May 2024? is it IDFC Credit Point After a month?
Screenshot 2024-05-10 124424.png Screenshot 2024-05-22 173826.png Screenshot 2024-05-22 172737.png

SpidySpider

TF Premier
so on 29th april i paid idfc cc bill via sbiunipay using my idfc wealth dc and received 2.67 RP but on 74,000 trnx i received no RP yet. i paid 74k something on 3rd May 2024.
so earlier i thought i paid my infinia bill using idfc dc but i didn't paid using that i paid using hdfc dc though. so hence that 2.67 Point is for IDFC CC Payment but why didn't i receive no RP yet on 3rd May 2024? is it IDFC Credit Point After a month?
Screenshot 2024-05-10 124424.png Screenshot 2024-05-22 173826.png Screenshot 2024-05-22 172737.png
They say it's 14 working days & for bigger amounts they generally credit the rps at the last. Since this month there were many holidays due to elections, there may be a delay in the credit of points. If you still don't receive after 14 working days, you can call them and they would manually credit the rps. In this situation you can say you paid some utility bill.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
They say it's 14 working days & for bigger amounts they generally credit the rps at the last. Since this month there were many holidays due to elections, there may be a delay in the credit of points. If you still don't receive after 14 working days, you can call them and they would manually credit the rps. In this situation you can say you paid some utility bill.
ok whom should i call rm or i don't think i have anyone's number, you have idfc wealth number i can call at?

SpidySpider

TF Premier
ok whom should i call rm or i don't think i have anyone's number, you have idfc wealth number i can call at?
Call at their cc no. 180010888, select your preferred language then select "account" related inquiry, you would be connected to a representative, tell them you need to talk with DC rewards team, they will take some basic details and then trf it. Dc rewards team is available from 9-6 on all days except Sunday. So probably call tomorrow so that you can directly connect with the rewards team. They will check if your transaction mcc is eligible or not on the call itself, if it is then they will credit the points within next 3 working days.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
thanks! called and got the reference number for my complaint so let cc🤞.
Call at their cc no. 180010888, select your preferred language then select "account" related inquiry, you would be connected to a representative, tell them you need to talk with DC rewards team, they will take some basic details and then trf it. Dc rewards team is available from 9-6 on all days except Sunday. So probably call tomorrow so that you can directly connect with the rewards team. They will check if your transaction mcc is eligible or not on the call itself, if it is then they will credit the points within next 3 working days.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
You should merge it with the existing thread
I got really confused that sbi unipay stopped working or wot
Then saw the dates got relived

codenerd

TF Ace
I always get 250 points equal to 62.5 rs everytime I make a cc bill payment of 100rs via idfc first wealth debit card 😂

When they don't credit the point, I tweet, get response in a day and the points get credited or else it's automatic. Best use of idfc first wealth debit card.

This is applicable only once a month on 2st bill payment. I pay via net banking of idfc itself.

1.6 lakh

Sriram finance app
Sbi unipay
One last query:
Once a/c gets updated to Select, will Select DC gets generated automatically of we have to raise request manually?
Also, once Select DC is generated after account upgrade, will the normal DC get cancelled automatically or it will be still active??

Sorry, it became 2 queries !!😛