• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Idfc Credit card, wrong approval

Arvind

TF Buzz
I applied for IDFC select with 2.1 lacs limit using bank statement method. I was just missing the criteria for wealth and the credit limit was less, still went ahead with it. I have Diners black with 5 lacs limit so should have got IDFC Wealth on C2C basis, still went ahead with this since didn't see much difference. But after Vkyc etc I got message saying Millenia is approved. I reached out to customer care but they were of no help. I got the message today that the card has been dispatched. Can I just cancel the card and apply for wealth on C2C basis, or will I have to wait for some time?

akshayhs

TF Ace
Reject the packet and ask them to return to origin. If it's blue dart, you can tell them not to re attempt delivery.

Don't even touch the credit card settings in app for as a precaution.

I applied for IDFC select with 2.1 lacs limit using bank statement method. I was just missing the criteria for wealth and the credit limit was less, still went ahead with it. I have Diners black with 5 lacs limit so should have got IDFC Wealth on C2C basis, still went ahead with this since didn't see much difference. But after Vkyc etc I got message saying Millenia is approved. I reached out to customer care but they were of no help. I got the message today that the card has been dispatched. Can I just cancel the card and apply for wealth on C2C basis, or will I have to wait for some time?
Just don't activate the virtual card and don't take the physical card or you can take the card and cancel it via sending them mail because from my personal experience if you don't take the card or didn't activate it. Your no. Will be Blacklisted for idfc bank. So just cancel the current card. Decrease your credit utilisation and try after 6months for higher varient and one more thing idfc don't upgrade the card easily. So don't fall for upgrade after some time option. Take the card don't activate it just cancel it via sending them mail to customer care along with your application no / pan no / mobile no mentioning your issue and your approved limit is if i m not wrong is less than 1.50 lac.