• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help for removal of wrong reporting of small loans in credit report

newmakerhere

TF Premier
Hello all,

My friend just now check his credit score and he socked to see so many small loan in credit reports. Please help him to remove this

Here is the screenshots of loan accounts.
IMG-20240421-WA0003.jpg IMG-20240421-WA0002.jpg

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

newmakerhere

TF Premier
Do you know which apps lender did those small loan reporting ..
Or did ur friend took those loans now u want to close it
I seach on play store and there is one app with same name and provide small loan.

My friend never took this small loan. All loan reported in July and Aug-23. And all are showing over due since reporting.

He got to know only today while checking his credit score.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I seach on play store and there is one app with same name and provide small loan.

My friend never took this small loan. All loan reported in July and Aug-23. And all are showing over due since reporting.

He got to know only today while checking his credit score.
Did he closed the loan and he have noc ?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Tejo

TF Legend
Hello all,

My friend just now check his credit score and he socked to see so many small loan in credit reports. Please help him to remove this

Here is the screenshots of loan accounts.
IMG-20240421-WA0003.jpg IMG-20240421-WA0002.jpg
@DocFixIt

It's Mpocket, No.1 Worst App which charges high interest and targets students or teens

MPocket -> Brand
Legal Name -> MayBright Ventures

Actually it was a pay later, as due to rbi guidelines they were banned to distribute pay later, so they give money again and again by creating new loan accounts.