• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Wealth Management Account Holders please share your experience.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What's the MAB you guys maintaining in your Wealth management account.

And what's would be the ideal mab to prevent it from getting downgraded.
Or any tips to avoid getting the account downgraded without maintaining mab.

H2O

TF Premier
I can't close the existing one as my PPF is mapped with it.
So, I must skip it. :cry:

EINSTEIN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Upgrade to existing account is extremely difficult.

Whereas directly opening new account is very easy with initial funding.
I also opened a new account inspite of have a existing account.

So better open new account.
I did the same but now they won’t link my new account in family banking asking for 25L TRV. So if you want your family members account to also be wealth then I would suggest to maintain TRV for at least a few weeks

You can open a new one without closing the existing one customer Id remains the same

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I did the same but now they won’t link my new account in family banking asking for 25L TRV. So if you want your family members account to also be wealth then I would suggest to maintain TRV for at least a few weeks
Not the case with me

I asked my RM to open and add new account for my dad in my wealth management family banking program.

He said only 50k opening cheque required.😬

You can have multiple savings account,

Currently I also have 2 savings account
One is regular 10k mab and second is wealth.
Waiting for the regular account to complete 1 yr after that I'll close it.

EINSTEIN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Not the case with me

I asked my RM to open and add new account for my dad in my wealth management family banking program.

He said only 50k opening cheque required.😬
My branch is telling me for new wealth family minimum 25L TRV. Currently having a titanium family.

You can have multiple savings account,

Currently I also have 2 savings account
One is regular 10k mab and second is wealth.
Waiting for the regular account to complete 1 yr after that I'll close it.
Is there any fees if closing before year completion?

StrFin

TF Neo
is it worthy to consider to upgrade ICICI wealth account if I'm having a privilege banking salary account ? any criteria ?, and want advantages I get from wealth management ?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
is it worthy to consider to upgrade ICICI wealth account if I'm having a privilege banking salary account ? any criteria ?, and want advantages I get from wealth management ?
You will automatically get upgrade... No need for going after wealth management... If u have privlge banking... Just confirm your account variant from customer care.......

Aniket44

TF Buzz
suppose we open wealth account with initial deposit of 10 lakhs then we withdraw all the amount and starts to maintain only 10-20k in account, will they downgrade us or close our account or charged us...????

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Upgrade to existing account is extremely difficult.

Whereas directly opening new account is very easy with initial funding.
I also opened a new account inspite of have a existing account.

So better open new account.
Same, I already had an account, closed it, and opened a Wealth account

That's just a requirement by the person to get their commission. In my case, lady asked for 1L check to open the account. Fight to higher authorities if they refuse to open the account.

Customer care said that even equity investment is considered towards DIV but branch has denied it and is showing upgrade form which does mention 25L criterion for family account
It is mentioned on the website as well, ICICI Direct is considered.

It's all 0 charges, at home banking. Nice MC World DC, Leather Pouch in welcome kit and some more stuff like 0 balance current account.

Also that reminds me, @Wealth is my birth right! I found the 0 balance current on both the welcome kit sleeve as well as online. Link: https://www.icicibank.com/wealth-ma...ing?ITM=nli_cms_WM_current_account_navigation

Look at key feature #1.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You got MC World DC nice, I got Visa Platinum and they told me we are not issuing MC World to anyone
Visa platinum was issued during mastercard ban.
But the default dc was always mc world so as ban is uplifted they are again issuing mc world variant.

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have received the visa variant after ban uplift only. I asked them(1-2 week back also) and they told me we are not issuing MC to anyone at all.

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It's available in visa platinum and mc world
Are you sure they started giving MC debit card? I was told it is still Visa only being issued. My original debit card was some titanium and I upgraded to The One account and it was Visa. Now having two debit cards and don't want to add one more.