• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Wealth Management Account Holders please share your experience.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What's the MAB you guys maintaining in your Wealth management account.

And what's would be the ideal mab to prevent it from getting downgraded.
Or any tips to avoid getting the account downgraded without maintaining mab.

D

Deleted member 7241

Your limit might be above 3lakhs...and you have the wealth management status..... Or anything shows u under savings account section like balance /debit card
Earlier Had mine account then for pre approved offer upgraded to Gold account..But never maintained Balanced but I think Due to wealth management account..they never charged anything..

Earlier sare sattemments black colour aur wealth management like aate the

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Earlier Had mine account then for pre approved offer upgraded to Gold account..But never maintained Balanced but I think Due to wealth management account..they never charged anything..

Earlier sare sattemments black colour aur wealth management like aate the
Yes.. Icici auto upgrade easily..
I opened regular salary account... In six minths its has been upgraded to titanium salary account.... Now mostly next upgrade will be wealth

H2O

TF Premier
Yes.. Icici auto upgrade easily..
I opened regular salary account... In six minths its has been upgraded to titanium salary account.... Now mostly next upgrade will be wealth
I have CC with 11.5 L no wealth for me. :p Why this Kolavari?

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have Wealth account With Zero MAB.. funny thing is that .I Don't Know why I Got Wealth Management account Even In Not Holding Any Savings account.. earlier had mine account but later i closed it .

just have Apay CC... Which I rarely use.. Hardly thrice a year..
You got wealth management because of your CC limit In ICICI If your cc have limit of 3L+ you get privileged status. And if your cc have limit of 5L+ you get wealth management status.

H2O

TF Premier
Maybe because you might have a savings account as well

I've seen many ppl with wealth who have only cc relationship with high limit
Salary account + CC, still no offers from ICICI (CC + account upgrade), I don't find their service that good to be honest.

SangEUD

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You got wealth management because of your CC limit In ICICI If your cc have limit of 3L+ you get privileged status. And if your cc have limit of 5L+ you get wealth management status.
Does the wealth management account upgrade happen automatically once the credit card limit crosses or is there any procedure to be followed like requests etc.

SangEUD

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Spouse is having MMT Signature with 5.5L credit limit upon LE since last 4-5 months. But his account shows Privilege and not Wealth Management. What to do.

Patil007

TF Ace
Yeh I commented about you... I dm you but you told that that guy is no longer with icici... Is it still possible in your branch...!??
Yes, He joined IndusInd bank. I told you na, Branch is in Vashi. I never went their again. You can check your nearby branch.

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The best benefit if almost zero waiting for any queries . Apart from that, nothing major.
Wealth select maybe bit better

H2O

TF Premier
I called my ICICI RM today, he declined the upgrade without 25L NRV in the existing account. :mad:

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I called my ICICI RM today, he declined the upgrade without 25L NRV in the existing account. :mad:
Upgrade to existing account is extremely difficult.

Whereas directly opening new account is very easy with initial funding.
I also opened a new account inspite of have a existing account.

So better open new account.