• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Wealth account

creditcardfetish

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello Community,

My branch manager is pitching to open a standalone savings account which can be opened as Wealth account, rather than upgrading my current salary one account as wealth account. because as he mentioned once my salary stop coming for couple of months the account will automatically be downgraded but the savings wealth account will be lifetime.

Now the question I had is, is it the best practice?
How will my credit card and other offers be generated?
Will Net amount ln Both the account be considered while offers being generated?
Is it better to just have a single salary wealth account or two accounts (Salary one account and Wealth savings account)

Also, which LTF credit card should I ask for while converting or opening the wealth account?

funatlearn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am getting wealth select as header in icici emails. Previously It was coming as wealth management. Does it mean my ACC is upgraded to wealth select? How to confirm and what benefits wealth select has over normal wealth account?

sauravkumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am getting wealth select as header in icici emails. Previously It was coming as wealth management. Does it mean my ACC is upgraded to wealth select? How to confirm and what benefits wealth select has over normal wealth account?
Share the screenshot!!

And what extra have you done for this upgrade?
Was it automatically done??🤔🤔

funatlearn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Share the screenshot!!

And what extra have you done for this upgrade?
Was it automatically done??🤔🤔
See wealth select in the image. Earlier it used to be wealth management. Now it is wealth select.
I did nothing. It was salary account till 10 year back. Since then not much transaction in this account.noticed this year, it is wealth account.
Today noticed wealth select in email.
I did not request for any upgrade.

I did however got ltf platinum cc 2 months back and lft coral rupay last week. Both these have 18l shared limit.
Have Amazon pay card for 4 yrs with 6l limit

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-20-22-18-34-01_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-20-22-18-34-01_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 46

panu24

TF Ace
See wealth select in the image. Earlier it used to be wealth management. Now it is wealth select.
I did nothing. It was salary account till 10 year back. Since then not much transaction in this account.noticed this year, it is wealth account.

I did however got ltf platinum cc 2 months back and lft coral rupay last week. Both these have 18l shared limit.
wow 18L credit limit!!

raj8961

TF Buzz

Probably my account is following same path.. few months ago it was silently upgraded to wealth and my account is old 10 years old account with no salary credit since last 5 years