• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Wealth account

creditcardfetish

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello Community,

My branch manager is pitching to open a standalone savings account which can be opened as Wealth account, rather than upgrading my current salary one account as wealth account. because as he mentioned once my salary stop coming for couple of months the account will automatically be downgraded but the savings wealth account will be lifetime.

Now the question I had is, is it the best practice?
How will my credit card and other offers be generated?
Will Net amount ln Both the account be considered while offers being generated?
Is it better to just have a single salary wealth account or two accounts (Salary one account and Wealth savings account)

Also, which LTF credit card should I ask for while converting or opening the wealth account?

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
once my salary stop coming for couple of months the account will automatically be downgraded

If he upgrades your account to Wealth Salary, which might get downgraded to Savings account if salary stops (not 100% sure, just mentioned what he said)

Ask him about the possibility of upgrading the account to Wealth account (not salary, if that's possible)

Or, once your salary stops, keep 25L in account and ask him to convert it to Wealth Acc. that too would be Lifetime

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Hello Community,

My branch manager is pitching to open a standalone savings account which can be opened as Wealth account, rather than upgrading my current salary one account as wealth account. because as he mentioned once my salary stop coming for couple of months the account will automatically be downgraded but the savings wealth account will be lifetime.

Is it better to just have a single salary wealth account or two accounts (Salary one account and Wealth savings account)

Also, which LTF credit card should I ask for while converting or opening the wealth account?
He is saying that because he has some targets of new wealth account which he is trying to pitch in to you .
ICICI generally never downgrades account on TRV .
Now coming to cc , wealth account has no relation to cc , you can get LTF cc based on your employer and salary
Employer listed and
Salary > 1 lakh you get Rubyx ltf
Salary > 2 lakhs you get Sapphiro
Salary > 20 lakhs you get emeralde LTF

creditcardfetish

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
He is saying that because he has some targets of new wealth account which he is trying to pitch in to you .
Now coming to cc , wealth account has no relation to cc , you can get LTF cc based on your employer and salary
Employer listed and
thank you for clarifying that. I would ask BM to upgrade my existing Salary one account to Wealth account.

Regarding the credit card salary requirement, is the amount mentioned before tax or after tax deduction? Also, do they offer this on C2C basis?

Last edited:

prabanomics

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Employer listed and
Is wealth select upgrade possible in salary account? Mine has been upgraded to wealth account but not to select

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello Community,

It doesn’t matter to be honest. I have two icici accounts. One was opened as regular savings account which got upgraded to private and then wealth. The other is a salary account which I used for couple of years and then abandoned. Both accounts are now linked to same user id, visible in iMobile and are with two different branches.. nothing changes

One hidden benefit of having two accounts mapped to wealth management is that you can refresh your Cibil on a daily basis 😊

CreditCardEnthusiast

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
It doesn’t matter to be honest. I have two icici accounts. One was opened as regular savings account which got upgraded to private and then wealth. The other is a salary account which I used for couple of years and then abandoned. Both accounts are now linked to same user id, visible in iMobile and are with two different branches.. nothing changes

One hidden benefit of having two accounts mapped to wealth management is that you can refresh your Cibil on a daily basis 😊
Did they downgrade your account from private to wealth?

Paras Jain

TF Premier
Employer listed and
Does anyone have the Employer list?? I visited the branch today and they had no idea. Those idiots unnecesaarily made a CIBIL hot just to check the card offers.

xxScriptzxx

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Employer listed and
Thanks @anirban.choudhury . Any email id which i can mail to get sapphiro LTF ? I dont have any account with icici

ujjawal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

I don't see any option to refresh score in iMobile, could you share steps?

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks for the detailed steps, i clicked on manage but I can see only old report of 13th May, it is not getting refreshed.
Yeah, it continues to fetch old report for me. The only way to refresh the report instantly is to follow the link to check score for another account. Since I have 2 accounts linked to iMobile, I can keep switching between two and fetch new score every day. That’s my little secret 🤫 😃

panu24

TF Ace
I don’t think that works, does it? I think it will continue to fetch the old report until next refresh date. Am I missing something?
I can see yesterday and today pdf download file name is different for me. Cibil does not changed so score remained same and thus report remained same as there is nothing new reported for me. I need to check one more thing as I refreshed within 24 hrs so next time I refresh will the control number be changed or still remain same as there is no change happened in report.

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I can see yesterday and today pdf download file name is different for me. Cibil does not changed so score remained same and thus report remained same as there is nothing new reported for me. I need to check one more thing as I refreshed within 24 hrs so next time I refresh will the control number be changed or still remain same as there is no change happened in report.
Check the date on the Cibil report.

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
mIne was a salary account which was auto upgraded to wealth account last month only... My query is I already had LTF Rubyx card , now can I request for LTF sapphire although I am getting option for paid sapphire upgrade... Also I had Rupay platinum & Visa Platinum debit card , did they provide upgrade to World debit card along with Rupay Platinum