• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Wealth account

creditcardfetish

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello Community,

My branch manager is pitching to open a standalone savings account which can be opened as Wealth account, rather than upgrading my current salary one account as wealth account. because as he mentioned once my salary stop coming for couple of months the account will automatically be downgraded but the savings wealth account will be lifetime.

Now the question I had is, is it the best practice?
How will my credit card and other offers be generated?
Will Net amount ln Both the account be considered while offers being generated?
Is it better to just have a single salary wealth account or two accounts (Salary one account and Wealth savings account)

Also, which LTF credit card should I ask for while converting or opening the wealth account?

panu24

TF Ace
mIne was a salary account which was auto upgraded to wealth account last month only... My query is I already had LTF Rubyx card , now can I request for LTF sapphire although I am getting option for paid sapphire upgrade... Also I had Rupay platinum & Visa Platinum debit card , did they provide upgrade to World debit card along with Rupay Platinum
You got 2 debit cards? Are they free cards or you pay annual fee? I thought only One debit card we get as free card as salary account.

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
mIne was a salary account which was auto upgraded to wealth account last month only... My query is I already had LTF Rubyx card , now can I request for LTF sapphire although I am getting option for paid sapphire upgrade... Also I had Rupay platinum & Visa Platinum debit card , did they provide upgrade to World debit card along with Rupay Platinum
I don't remember asking for debit card upgrade ever.. they probably just sent the upgraded card when it was renewed. I do see options to upgrade debit card on mobile, but I never take those since I never use debit card for anything other than withdrawing money

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
yesterday and today downloaded pdf shows same date and control number. Only iMobile showing cibil got refreshed.
You mean the score is updated but the report is still old? for me, even the score never gets refreshed. In fact, imobile sometimes shows stale score which we might think as a refreshed score.

panu24

TF Ace
I think I can conclude here now. Using iMobile, one can download Cibil report once in 24 hrs. If there is no change in your score or any credit card data (reported by your credit card company to Cibil) then downloaded report will be same as you downloaded yesterday but you can notice date and control number change.

Vineet Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It is not so. The imobile application of Wealth Management Accounts provides CIBIL update once in 45 days.

From the interface you can just check the CIBIL Score, however if you click on 'manage' option, you will get detailed insights.

There you can see that the report is updated/refreshed every 45 days.

Hope it helps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230517-085620_iMobile Pay.jpg
    Screenshot_20230517-085620_iMobile Pay.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 22

panu24

TF Ace
It is not so. The imobile application of Wealth Management Accounts provides CIBIL update once in 45 days.

From the interface you can just check the CIBIL Score, however if you click on 'manage' option, you will get detailed insights.

Hope it helps.
No that is not correct. I am almost downloading every 1-2 days report from it. I know how my cibil score is changing. Whatever written there is wrong that refresh happens after 45 days. I am also checking my individual credit card outstanding data which changes when CC company reports it.
Those dates change daily for me as I refresh daily.

Screenshot_2023-05-17-09-10-24-514_com.csam.icici.bank.imobile-edit.jpg

shubhamosy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Hope it helps.
it get's refresh daily.
if you reselect account & generate

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
He is saying that because he has some targets of new wealth account which he is trying to pitch in to you .
ICICI generally never downgrades account on TRV .
Now coming to cc , wealth account has no relation to cc , you can get LTF cc based on your employer and salary
Employer listed and
Salary > 1 lakh you get Rubyx ltf
Salary > 2 lakhs you get Sapphiro
Salary > 20 lakhs you get emeralde LTF
So, once the account starts showing "Wealth Management" in Netbanking, it should not downgrade back to Privilege right ?

Also, what about debit cards ?

I currently have Titanium debit card (blue colored, MC variant) which came with the kit when I opened salary account and now, I wish to have their ICICI Bank Platinum Debit Card (Wealth Management)

so, requesting that card would be paid or free given that salary is still getting credited (and Wealth Management is mentioned on Netbanking UI) ?

sauravkumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So, once the account starts showing "Wealth Management" in Netbanking, it should not downgrade back to Privilege right ?

Also, what about debit cards ?

I currently have Titanium debit card (blue colored, MC variant) which came with the kit when I opened salary account and now, I wish to have their ICICI Bank Platinum Debit Card (Wealth Management)

so, requesting that card would be paid or free given that salary is still getting credited (and Wealth Management is mentioned on Netbanking UI) ?
It will be free.

Bhai call karde Wealth Customer Care ko... Woh aaram se request daal denge.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It will be free.

Bhai call karde Wealth Customer Care ko... Woh aaram se request daal denge.
Just had a word with them, they said that they have enabled wealth management services for my account due to salary credits and relationship time, but my account status remains a salary account (with Privilege banking status) and so, If the salary stops, the services will be downgraded to Privilege again...

the Serivce only entitles quick connect to Customer care (no wait time) and nothing more (seems bullsh*t to me)

They said that to change account status to wealth, I need to visit nearest branch... which basically means they will want NRV for status conversion.

so basically, UI black karke jaldi cc support diya hai as per them o_O

Can some who has opened Wealth Account with initial deposit check and let me know what's shown in status when you open "Accounts" and select your wealth one ?

kjs

TF Premier
Just had a word with them, they said that they have enabled wealth management services for my account due to salary credits and relationship time, but my account status remains a salary account (with Privilege banking status) and so, If the salary stops, the services will be downgraded to Privilege again...

the Serivce only entitles quick connect to Customer care (no wait time) and nothing more (seems bullsh*t to me)

They said that to change account status to wealth, I need to visit nearest branch... which basically means they will want NRV for status conversion.

so basically, UI black karke jaldi cc support diya hai as per them o_O

Can some who has opened Wealth Account with initial deposit check and let me know what's shown in status when you open "Accounts" and select your wealth one ?
I guess my situation is similar. I happened to call the CC it said welcome to wealth management banking smtng. Still ui on net banking and mobile banking is normal privilege. This was my older salary account but they did not give me ltf Rubyx inspite of meeting required criteria. Also they were not willing to open family companion 0 balance account to which i got annoyed and transferred my sal acc to hdfc.

Currently i have home with ICICI of 40L. I paid 6 extra emis 2months back

Any further steps required from my side.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I guess my situation is similar. I happened to call the CC it said welcome to wealth management banking smtng. Still ui on net banking and mobile banking is normal privilege. This was my older salary account but they did not give me ltf Rubyx inspite of meeting required criteria. Also they were not willing to open family companion 0 balance account to which i got annoyed and transferred my sal acc to hdfc.

Currently i have home with ICICI of 40L. I paid 6 extra emis 2months back

Any further steps required from my side.
ask BM to upgrade as your have the required TRV (I assume 40L home loan), if they dont budge, mail to headservicequality

For rubyx ltf, you would need 1L+ salary

kjs

TF Premier
ask BM to upgrade as your have the required TRV (I assume 40L home loan), if they dont budge, mail to headservicequality

For rubyx ltf, you would need 1L+ salary
I read some where on ICICI bank website that for privilege account 0 balance home loan amount should be atleast 50L in case you are not maintaining avg monthly balance or required salary credit. So i guess for wealth definately this will be higher.

Yes my salary credit met the criteria still the executive gave me Coral telling this is the only that is available I did not check anything at that time. Now i understand he fooled.

TF Select
VIP Lounge
It doesn’t matter to be honest. I have two icici accounts. One was opened as regular savings account which got upgraded to private and then wealth. The other is a salary account which I used for couple of years and then abandoned. Both accounts are now linked to same user id, visible in iMobile and are with two different branches.. nothing changes

One hidden benefit of having two accounts mapped to wealth management is that you can refresh your Cibil on a daily basis 😊
CIBIL Check option not working for wealth account customers since last 1month, care is clueless