• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Unethical Banking: Credit Limit Enhancement Issue

To be honest in my opinion these big pvt banks think they are too huge and customers don't matter to them anymore. They don't even care about compalining to RBI Ombudsman. I need not say about their customer service otherwise you won't be reading this comment.

Banks can do whatever they want, backout from their written email, MITC etc etc. They don't fear anyone. Banks can get away with anything whatever they have done.

And we as a consumer even if miss a single paise by mistake, heavy penalties are levied, CIBIL is destroyed and what not.
Or if a bank credits some money by mistake to our account/credit card and if we refuse to return it, we will be put behind bars.

RBI Ombudsman has become even worse than these bank's customer care. RBI Obudsman doesnt even read the email what is written.
I raised a query with RBI Ombudsman for SBI (after escalating to PNO with proper service request numbers), RBI closed the complain stating that the concern was not raised with SBI.

just to end below is case of so called leading bank 'HDFC' where a son fought with HDFC Bank for 9 years.

SBI is more dangerous to RBI. As per my view SBI is above funny R-B-I