• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

BlueFlash

TF Premier
In call they denied that I can hold only two cards of same variant. So they told me that I need to close either Rupay or Visa to replace with Amex, but I said I spoke with Nodal team and branch head regarding this matter and they agreed with holding Amex as additional card.,,, blah blah blah.

Finally they said we are taking this request for Amex card and will revert you in 7 days once it get approval.

And finally its available in app
So now do you have all the 4 variants of Coral alive and kicking ? RuPay, Visa, MC, Amex ?

shivkumar

TF Select
can we set transaction limit for card linked to UPI for scan & pay, like we do for POS / ONLINE / ATM etc.. .. I am unable to find any setting in the transaction management module in the ICICI website..

divykk

TF Select
I have applied for change of my rubyx visa Ltf to Rubyx Rupay.
Today i got the call that it will be processed in 7 working days and my VISA variant card will be cancelled.

Does anyone know if this Rupay variant will also be LTF or not?

Is there a way to confirm it beforehand or i should wait for it to get delivered and confirm?

Few days back only I got Sapphiro Dual under Alumni program.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
I have applied for change of my rubyx visa Ltf to Rubyx Rupay.
Today i got the call that it will be processed in 7 working days and my VISA variant card will be cancelled.

Does anyone know if this Rupay variant will also be LTF or not?

Is there a way to confirm it beforehand or i should wait for it to get delivered and confirm?

Few days back only I got Sapphiro Dual under Alumni program.
Better to confirm from twitter support.

KLB@96

TF Premier
I have a savings account relationship with ICICI but didn’t maintain much balance till Jan 2022.
And then from feb 2022 started to receive my salary (>1 lac), within 3-4 months I got it pre approved.
I get 60k salary still they don’t show me any pre approved. All paid cards in iMobile app. I hold a platinum card

divykk

TF Select
Finally got all 4 variants from ICICI
Sapphiro MC+ Amex LTF under Alumni
Rubyx Visa + Rupay
But not sure if I can keep rubyx visa bcz at the time of processing CSE said it would be disabled once rupay variant gets delivered.
Does anyone know how to keep both VISA & Rupay of Rubyx ?