• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
no cibil hit.
Thanks for the reply card was generated instantly in one click.

Also if my understanding is correct this will share limit/account with my sapphiro so whatever payment I make into that card will settle dues for this card too right?

Unlike Tata Neu and HDFC Core cards where limit is same but the payment have to go to each card separately

Hi guys, I have salary a/c in ICICI, so I applied via RM, initially platinum card is rejected due to their mistake, then I got call saying the application was on hold, and asked my payslips, but instead she applied for HPCL amex coral card(got 50k limit), I couldn't say no because I needed an ICICI card for festive sales, then later I applied for Amazon pay card, it got approved(80k limit). Now, when I opened my imobile app, I have another extra card named Coral amex variant, with shared limit of HPCL one. I am clueless. The funny part is that I additionally have pre-approved offer for ICICI rupay card. What to do now? CC is saying they have no idea of Coral Amex card on my a/c. I want to have coral rupay ltf card which is showing in my app, but unsure about the existing one of coral amex. To add more fun, in netbanking, the coral amex card is shown as intermiles amex credit card. Someone please address how to deal with all this mess.

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
Hi guys, I have salary a/c in ICICI, so I applied via RM, initially platinum card is rejected due to their mistake, then I got call saying the application was on hold, and asked my payslips, but instead she applied for HPCL amex coral card(got 50k limit), I couldn't say no because I needed an ICICI card for festive sales, then later I applied for Amazon pay card, it got approved(80k limit). Now, when I opened my imobile app, I have another extra card named Coral amex variant, with shared limit of HPCL one. I am clueless. The funny part is that I additionally have pre-approved offer for ICICI rupay card. What to do now? CC is saying they have no idea of Coral Amex card on my a/c. I want to have coral rupay ltf card which is showing in my app, but unsure about the existing one of coral amex. To add more fun, in netbanking, the coral amex card is shown as intermiles amex credit card. Someone please address how to deal with all this mess.
Continue with Coral amex if Ltf or you can cancel it by calling customer care or your rm
Take if you want icici coral rupay credit card it's ltf and it's works in icici instant discount offers

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
* 4 reward points (Rs 100) for some transactions
* 4 reward points (Rs 100) for UPI transactions in Yatra
* 2 reward points (Rs 100) for all other transactions
* 1 reward point for most of UPI transactions of Rs 200
and Einstein of ICICI Rewards Award goes to none other than our lovely mate... @Galaxy .. ;) ;)

Take it easy mate..intended for fun only

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
but they are giving 1 reward point for every normal ₹200 UPI transaction.

@Abhishek012 iska reward structure samjh nahi aaya abtak.
* 4 reward points (Rs 100) for some transactions
* 4 reward points (Rs 100) for UPI transactions in Yatra
* 2 reward points (Rs 100) for all other transactions
* 1 reward point for most of UPI transactions of Rs 200

As I said before quite a few times, ICICI CC and their Rewards are mutually exclusive terms.. they don'r make sense putting them together..
ICICI CC Rewards are the industry standard SH*T set by ICICI... so in my view no point in considering them with regard to points..

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
See the miracle... See 👇👇👇 the reward percentage of 1st and 2nd transactions 🤣🤣😠

Both are OTP based transaction

For first transaction 8 reward points per 200/- and For second transaction 1 reward point for per 200/-😡😡

See how much I lost 😠😠 I lost 153 points on second transaction because of ICICI Bank's useless reward policy

Screenshot_2023-10-12-22-28-33-64_9c5d58cccb392c7574a8ddacf7cdd307.jpg
Ohh, I think 1% reward point on Travel category.

another person told he got 1% reward point on Yatra and you also got 1% reward point on railway payment.

So, maybe 1% reward point eligible only on Travel category ?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Before creating a new thread or asking a question, please use the search function. Many of us have multiple variants of the Coral Card. You can find information on this topic in the following thread: